Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Celebration! | art Freebies

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:45:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Good luck on not drowning in it. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:49:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: i mostly struggle with the timing of everything XD
but hoping i can at least do 2-3 more freebies
since i got a big commission recently on a different site

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:51:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Just breath, and if it takes you a while to do them let them know, if their not patient enough to wait on free art, that's on them. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:52:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: im sure i can draw them quickly enough since my free art im doing very low effort style to not get overwhelmed
and will close my art shop for November to do an art prompt XDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:56:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: okay 'blinks' just don't work yourself into art block. its not fun when you have a grand idea but can't draw it. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:57:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: its fine if i do since usually holiday season i take off
since i don't do holidays XD
tho i dont feel any kind of burn out really coming since im very jazzed about my work lately lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 00:18:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: well that's always good, 'rubs face' I'm thinking of taking time and watching a bit of tv 'shrugs' was waiting for some friends but i doubt he's coming back on so..yeah. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 00:30:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: sounds like a plan

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 00:35:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: sounds like a plan

this is true and the forums seemed to slow down anyways so.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 11:41:48 )
@MoodyB: that all sounds like a fairly typical "artist's life" XD <3

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:57:47 )
@MoodyB: ah its ok, happy confetti day btw xD
how are ya?

@wildfire: eyy!!! long time no chat!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:42:39 )
@Kairu: Hey you! How are you doing? What's new and exciting in your corner of the world?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:40:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: truly it is LOL
but I'm catching up slowly!

@kairu: I'm alright. just woke up.so not fully awake lol.
hbu?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:45:15 )
@MoodyB: good. Just.keep.working! ( <---------- I need to do more of this myself, tbh, but sometimes it's easier said than done... especially when you're "mom" and the house/kid/family stuff never seems to end /eyeroll/)

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:50:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah I know what you mean.
I'm not a mom but my sis and I have the role of one since my mom had her stroke/passed away.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:08:37 )
@MoodyB: That's unfortunate. :( There's just things that never stop needing attention... *sigh*

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 21:45:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: definitely.
and add chronicle illnesses to it and it's just very hard to keep up.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 22:46:18 )
@MoodyB: Yeah, I get that too.... :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 00:06:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: indeed.
not enough hours in the day to get to everything lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 10:18:50 )
@MoodyB: ah nothing much. i finished my work shift today.

@wildfire: nothing too exciting xD on here. What have you been doing these days?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.