Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Block Party '22 FAQ - Goodie Bag & Bundle NOW Available!

Npc — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/9 21:11:39 )

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, VOLTIES!

In celebration of five years of Voltra, we're holding another Block Party event! This year, we take to the skies and do a little sightseeing around Voltra.

The NPCs are each on journeys of their own and have some stories to share, memories to be made, and...well, obstacles to overcome! You can join them in their journeys by participating in the many event threads running throughout the duration of the event.

Npc — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/9 21:11:50 )
Frequently Asked Questions

How long will the event run for?
The main Anniversary Block Party event will run from October 9th to 23rd. During this time, you can participate in the activity threads and earn participation rewards. Starting on October 24th, event goodie bags and bundles will be released to Joyful Jamboree for an additional week. Volties will have until October 30th to collect and spend event currency before the event comes to a full close.

What is the event currency and how do I earn it?
The event currency for the Anniversary Block Party is Confetti. Confetti can then be spent at Joyful Jamboree to purchase items exclusive to this event.

Confetti can be earned by posting in the forums, or by playing games in The Fairgrounds

Currency Rates in Forums
Event Forum - 10-25 confetti per post
Event Arcade forum - 1-5 confetti per post
General forums - 1-10 confetti per post
General Arcade forum - 0-3 confetti per post
Testing, 1,2,3 and The Undercurrent forums - no confetti given

Currency Rates in Jigsaw
Very Easy - 15 confetti
Easy - 45 confetti
Medium - 150 confetti
Hard - 500 confetti
Very Hard - 750 confetti
Extreme - 1500 confetti
Impossible - 3000 confetti

Jigsaw has a maximum confetti cap of 3,000 per day.

Blackjack will not grant confetti in place of volts during the event.

What all is there to do during the event?
Outside of posting in any user-made threads or playing jigsaw in The Fairgrounds, there are also four event threads to participate in.

Join Valentina and Vaughn on their unforgettable airship journey! Unfortunately, the airship is flying at a slightly lower altitude than they had originally anticipated, and they and their passengers have found themselves in a bit of a puzzling situation. They could use some assistance in trying to piece together their next move.

Once passengers on the airship, now finding themselves stranded - Vyctor and Violet have witnessed something...strange. Some sort of creature, never before seen to them. What could it possibly be? Help them make sense of what they saw and uncover the mystery of this bizarre sighting.

Voltra's beloved sweethearts, Vanora and Vivienne, decide to take a little vacation together in a hot air balloon. During their trip, they have decided to assemble a scrapbook to commemorate their journey together. Help them fill the pages of their scrapbook with pictures and endearing memories, as well as participating in some activities corresponding to their trip.

Velvet takes a trip to the Sound realm to visit her grandparents, accompanied by Vontell. During their visit, her grandparents find themselves in need of some assistance around the house. Help them complete tasks so Velvet can get back to having a heartwarming visit with her family she has missed dearly!

I have a question/problem/feedback!
Feel free to post in here, pinging an NPC or a member of staff with your issue/comment! If more urgent, please directly message a member of our staff, or use discord.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/9 23:18:06 )

oooh!! i haven't always been here (rip) but happy 5 years!! here's to many more~

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 00:47:26 )
Woop woop! Let's get this anniversary party started!
Happy 5 years, Volties.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 01:50:36 )
keeps forgetting to come on
come on just in time for the event
time to eff off into the aether again
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 02:48:31 )

Happy Anniversary Voltra! So glad I got the discord notice!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 05:15:22 )

fun, my 1st
voltra event~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 06:17:56 )

Oooo grats on first event to both of you! Voltra events are a blast!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 07:40:48 )
Bro, not to be vulgar but why the FUCK are event items 750 confetti a piece?
That is literally the most expensive I have ever seen an event item and I have been here since this site opened.
Like... What is going on?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:06:34 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Happy Anniversary!!
But i do agree with Anarchist Beauty, the items seem way more expensive then they usually do?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:14:36 )
    @Anarchist Beauty: tbf, confetti grants per post are higher too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 21:58:11 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Honestly I like them being higher since they've been so cheap that people have dozens of extra bags limiting the value after the event, but then on the other end of things it makes it easier for new people to get items too

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 02:04:56 )
So exciting!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:02:34 )

Awesome that the event started.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 18:28:33 )
@sunny: So doubling the confetti payout justifies the highest priced event items in Voltra history?
Said highest prices being about 3-4 times higher than average?

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 19:16:13 )
@Anarchist Beauty: When we decide on event set prices we take into consideration the type of currency (ie. Confetti is smaller than Love Letters and makes sense to have it in more abundance per post), the amount of sets, activity thread prizes, other avenues for currency such as jigsaw, and then calculate on average how many posts it would take for a complete set (ideally this is kept around 300-400 posts).

With the current rates you can obtain a complete EI set around 250-300 posts on the low end purely posting in the event Forum (excluding arcade).

I highly encourage participating in the event activities threads and daily activities if you find it difficult to obtain Confetti through posting. Majority of the time it's as simple as a participation prize.

Hope this information is helpful!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 21:24:36 )
and Happy Anniversary Voltra!
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 22:15:04 )
@Vozzy: So what about people with lives? Family, children, jobs, other responsibilities.
Maybe that means they don't have time to do the activities or even a puzzle.
And with the current math they need between 15 and 38 posts EVERY DAY for the entire two week period this event is supposed to run.
For someone with a life even 15 posts a day can be a struggle and that number is based on max payout for every post, which doesn't happen.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 22:21:18 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I also have other responsibilities beyond Voltra. Things completely outside of mine and the websites control.

I totally understand how balancing work, life, and personal interests can be stressful.

I just hope everyone can enjoy the items, storylines, activities and content we provide during events with the time they can spare.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:13:06 )

Ah! I'm three days late! D:

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.