Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Block Party '22 FAQ - Goodie Bag & Bundle NOW Available!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:19:24 )

Oh. Guess I'm only getting event items if I win them. o 3o

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:42:32 )
Thanks for the event.
Happy 5 years, Voltra! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 23:24:29 )
@Vozzy: The difference between your responsibilities and regular users' is that we have to actually work for our items and can't just spawn them to our accounts like you do.
So, no offense, but your 'hope' doesn't mean shit when you've actively tried to counter every valid point I've made about having a real life that doesn't allow for the time needed to get even a single set for personal use and defending the literal highest priced event items in the entire five year history of Voltra.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:09:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do at this time to improve your enjoyment of the event.

We're always open to feedback. We’ll do are usual survey at the end of the event, where you can share your constructive criticism. Then, we'll consider the majority feedback and improve as we can.

So, thank you for sharing, but please be respectful moving forward.

Voltie — Depressed Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 01:29:09 )
Happy anniversary! My first event.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:18:21 )
@Vozzy: Um, I just finished an impossible puzzle and only got 30 Confetti. o uo;

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:59:08 )
@Hadsvich: Oh my! Thanks for letting me know Hads! I found the issue and it should be fixed now. You should also have the appropriate amount of Confetti for your impressive achievement.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 23:31:09 )
@Vozzy: Thank you so much! > u< Wonder how many other users didn't manage to get their correct reward now. > u>;
The impossible puzzle sure can be quite a feat!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:59:54 )

Oh no! Not the missing zeroes!!! :O

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 17:45:21 )

Hey all. I'm having a good time with the event although I haven't been around much because of various rl things. I do wish the items were a bit less to purchase. I feel like even for me, who is good at posting with what little time I have is having a bit of trouble with getting as many as I would like.

Plus side is, I do like how we can get more event currency more post than in the past.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:44:15 )

@Totalanimefan: I do not even remember what items were previously. But i've barely noticed the amount of confetti i've gotten, just keep getting surprised that i have enough for a nother set xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:17:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ huh lotsa cool avi's in here 'looks around in interest' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:46:40 )
/pouts/ I want the goodie bags and stuff nao... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:53:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah this thread did seem to come to a slow stop huh haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:02:34 )
Happy anniversary! n_n

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 04:08:13 )
Event goodie bag and bundle will hit shops very soon!
An official notification will go out when they're available.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:42:47 )

Oooo exciting!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 15:17:17 )
@Vozzy:
I appreciate the event and all the effort that goes in to putting something like this together. Trust me - I've done enough of them over the years (from conception to completion, and everything inbetween; often without a full team available to help) to know what's involved with something like this. Yes, really. :3 And thank you - to you and the Team for putting this together.

... but yeah... I'm going to weigh in on the earning/pricing choices for this event too... according to my basic math and judging by the prices of the individual items in the shop right now, plus the slight discount you usually give to the bundles, it's looking like we should expect the bundles to be about 5,000 confetti each.

Even I, with all the posting I've done, doing the harder puzzles when I'm available and the forums are quiet... even with participating in the thread activities, and all the attempts I've made to help get conversation rolling in various threads ... even with all of that, it's looking like I'll only be able to get 3 bundles... maybe 4 by the time the thread activity awards are done being awarded.

That is a whole lot of effort and time invested in order to get a set of event items, and since most of us here are adults, with full-blown adult responsibilities, I really doubt many of us are going to be able to get a (1) bundle/set. The newer players... the shy ones... the ones who are really busy iRL... they really don't have much hope, imo. And (again, imo), the folks who are here right now posting and participating really should be able to get another set or two to trade later with the people who aren't here... and I just don't see that happening.

It's a cute event... but the sheer commitment of time that you're asking of your players to invest to get a set of event items.... I'm not sure it's worth it, tbh.

............... just my 2₵.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Npc — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:41:49 )
Good day, Volties!

The event goodie bag and bundle have been released to Joyful Jamboree. Just a reminder that they will be available for the next week. Volties will have until October 30th to collect and spend event currency before the event comes to a full close.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:44:22 )

I can afford only one bundle T_T

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.