Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The event is ending!!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:33:45 )
So how'd you guys like the event? The NPC threads, the contests, the User threads, did you guys have fun? Which of the items did you like best? What recolors did you want to see? After even discussion !!

Voltie — moo Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:56:59 )
It was fun to chat with the NPCs and watch the community participate. :) I enjoyed the art contest the most. I definitely liked Vyc's items the best. I think it would be easy to match the belt with outfits.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:59:33 )
*lurks nervously*
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 01:50:21 )
It's been great. I wonder when we will know the winners.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 01:52:25 )
I only joined 2 days ago, but what I saw of the event was fun, and the NPC items are nice.
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:14:07 )
I'm pretty pleased to have joined just before it all. It's great to see such active staff, and it was an excellent 'welcome week!'
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — ~love~ Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:39:04 )
Yesssss such happy responses!! no reason to lurk nervously Slyther lol
For a first event, I couldn't have been happier and I had so much fun! I was worried with how busy I was I was barely gonna get a full set but I made time and I'm so happy I did because it was awesome <333

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:08:00 )
It was pretty great for a first mini-event~ I enjoyed seeing the NPCs chat. And the event items are great! Can't wait to see who wins all the contests.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — ~love~ Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:15:21 )
AH yes!! there were so many contest entries for all of them, I really enjoyed seeing them come in!

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:36:37 )
I'd say it is definitely a good/fun event! :D It was a great idea to speak to the NPCs, incorporating their personalities and some hints into the lore. It's a unique idea and the execution was pretty damn good!
In regards to more feedback though, I felt that maybe you guys needed a bit more helpers to update the threads and post a bit more. I also wasn't a huge fan of the page numbers in the specific thread being the goals to release the new items.. but this isn't really a negative aspect I think. It brought the community into a few select megathreads - it just wasn't my cup of tea.
But I loved the theme, the NPC interactions, the items and the overall feel of the event. My favorite event items are Vyctor's Belt and Vontell's watch!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.