Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Today’s my 31st birthday!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 14:45:58 )

I’ll be playing Pokémon go during community day and then I’m not sure what else I’m going to do today. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 17:32:29 )
    Happy birthday!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 18:57:40 )

hAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 19:33:36 )

@sunny: Thank
@MaxIsConfused: you
Both! I think today I just want to chill. :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 20:13:00 )

@Totalanimefan: HAPPY BIRFFDAY!!! :virgil-celebrate: :virgil-celebrate: :virgil-celebrate: :virgil-celebrate:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 20:31:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Happy birthday!!! Hope it turns out exactly how you want it to be!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/17 21:23:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Happy B-Day!
hope you have a good one.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 00:18:39 )
Happy Birthday!! :frizz-celebrate:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 00:37:18 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thank you <33
@Aisukohi: thanks! So far so good ^^
@MoodyB: thank you <3
@neon: thanks ^_^ hope your day is good.
@Starry: thank you. If only Namie would come back just for a day for my bday lol
@KDA Drew: thanks! Hope things are less stressful for you soon.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 05:33:53 )
@totalanimefan: Lol, that would be awesome if she did. Maybe you'll dream about her throwing you a birthday party concert tonight.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 16:11:35 )

@Starry: OMG that would be so amazing. If only, right haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:19:47 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm so sorry i missed your birthday friend~ happy birthday! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:40:50 )

@Bonnie: It's ok! Thank you for the well wishes <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:57:36 )

@Totalanimefan: how is your day going right now? i hope it has been well!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:24:41 )

@Bonnie: Well I had to go to the Dr yesterday cause I have high resting heart rate from long covid. But I found out that otherwise my heart is healthy. I was scared they were going to say something like surgery.
Anyway, so that leads into today. I called and booked the appt with a cardiologist my Dr recommended. I also called my Dr's office in CA and asked for them to send my records to my current Dr. Filled out that paperwork and it should be sorted.
I also need a blood draw, but have PTSD related to medical staff and needles, so I spent the morning working on being able to get blood drawn using the techniques I learned from therapy.

All in all productive but a lot on me mentally today. Oh and for practice with needles and medical staff I'm going to try and get my tetanus shot. I'm way overdue.

What about you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:48:35 )

@Totalanimefan: we gone see lord. cause i've been through the ringer. i've had another panic attack about a month ago and nearly had one just now. i made an appointment with a clinic and i can get a referral with a psychiatrist but i'm waiting on blood work to get back.

i just had my first blood work experience and i felt really faint and had to beg her to stop and get me some juice and an ice pack. needle i don't like but i'm not really scared of. it was the blood that took me out.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 20:37:57 )

@Bonnie: That's awful. Is it related to long covid or something else?
I've fainted before when trying to do blood work. Also my Dr wants me to fast before one of the tests. I'm not sure what I am going to do. I don't want to faint. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:08:15 )

@Totalanimefan: no i have never tested positive for COVID ever. now that don't mean that I haven't had it, but I just have never had any severe symptoms other than the regular ones I've been feeling for years due to heavy allergies so I've never been positive on the test itself. ever.

I've been tested a bajillion times and I've had to quarantine around well over dozen times.

well the fasting thing apparently in standard so i did the same but she did give me juice so i guess that was fine since i drank it and within minutes could finish the blood work.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:09:42 )

@Bonnie: Oh I see. Good that you probably never had it.
I hope that someone gives me juice right after I finish. That sounds good. I have to fast because they are doing a diabetes test.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:17:01 )

@Totalanimefan: hopefully so lol. but other than that, i've just been dealing with that. i do not even know what the status of my health is and since the first panic attack i've just been feeling ick. so maybe it's just a sign that i need to figure out WHAT is wrong with my body.

maybe it is long COVID and i had zero clue..

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.