Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Year, New Me!

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 16:43:57 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Lol sike, I'll always be the same. xD

Can't believe another year is gone... like idk about y'all but I'm still in 2020. |D

Remember when the 80's was like 20 years ago? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

How was everyone's holiday? Have you made any resolutions? Any big plans for the year? o:

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 18:51:01 )

lol

My holidays were okay. I prefer to spend them with more family members but didn’t get to this year. Sure was different, but at least it wasn’t stressful.

I really want to get myself to draw more complete pieces this year. And draw more art for myself. I’m so used to drawing things for other people though…

The biggest thing I have planned is going to Toronto in July with Hadsvich~ Hoping to go to a convention and hang out with some friends that live nearby.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:39:34 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive made some resolutions this year!
Ive made some last year too, 6 in total and was able to achieve 3 of them so im quite proud of that.

for this year:
Draw atleast 1 thing a month (i have this every year)
Practire 3D sculpting
Make fanart (mainly to make merch of bc if everything goes well ill have a table at a con in aughust)
Get a better sleep shedule (oof yikes, but i rly have to try lol)
Practice backgrounds

and then i have a bunch that are linked to my hobbys like writing, making mini shoes and more

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:51:12 )

I still can't believe we're entering our third year with covid o.o
My entire being is still back in 2020 too... gawd it felt like last year is 2020 pfft

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:52:03 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Hooooolllllyyyyy that avatar is perfection!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 21:08:44 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Purpsy: Aah! thanks! Its inspired by a character of mine named Kari :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 22:17:21 )
Just read some mins ago that Betty white died on 31.dec.... no good start for 22!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 22:46:48 )

I totally still think it’s 2020. I just read an article and they said something happened June 2021 and my brain was confused and thought they were talking about the future lol

I started collecting house plants 🪴

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 22:47:58 )

Holidays were good and my major goal for this year is to finish Uni! I’m gonna get my BS this year. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 02:20:41 )

I gave up on New Years Resolutions a long time ago. X3 I just do the best I can all the time instead.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 02:21:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Awesome job on Uni! I hope it goes well. What are you studying if I may ask?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 02:21:57 )

@Miss Sandman: Yeah. :c I was super sad when Betty White died.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 02:26:40 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Sure. It's an online Uni. I went to Uni like a normal student when I was 18-22. But then I had to drop out. Long story.
Anyway, I'm 30 now and decided to go back and study Business Management. Nothing too exciting, but it will help me get a job. The Uni is 100% online and it's go at your own pace. So I can work on one class until I'll finished with it, turn in a paper or take a final, and if I pass that's it for the class. Then I move on to the next one.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 02:31:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow. That sounds super laid back!

I'm going to uni as well, taking an online course, but it's more standard towards University classes: due dates and semesters and such. I'm only doing it online because the school is in another state and (mostly) because it's offered as online only anyway! I'm lucky it's online, though, since it's the only school in the country with the course I'm in. I suck at online study, though, and wish I could be in the classroom. ;-;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:05:01 )

@Hardcore Uvula: you do have to finish at least 4 classes a semester or you drop out. And the classes are hard. I normally study at least 35-40 hours a week and classes take me different times to get through but the exam ones are one to two weeks each. The essay ones are rare but those only take me about 1-2 days.
But I love the go at your own pace because if I have company over or a vacation I don’t have to worry about it. And also cause I don’t have a job I can focus a lot of time of it. Since Sept first I’ve finished 10 classes. :)
Whats your major? Online classes can be hard if there aren’t enough materials to use.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:08:35 )
@Hardcore Uvula: Yeah right? Just some days before her 100th birthday v_v
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:09:53 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm majoring in Librarianship! I wanna be a librarian at a grade school. =3 Though it might take two Masters degrees to manage that, so it might not happen how I want it to. Might just be in a public one.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:10:18 )

@Miss Sandman: So sad. :c

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:10:47 )

@Hardcore Uvula: wow that’s so much studying. Why do you need that many degrees to do that job?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/3 07:11:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I dunno. You need a degree in Librarianship and one in Teaching to become a librarian in a school. Just how it is where I live. >.<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.