Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2021 [gifts posted!]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 09:02:28 )
@kiwi: AAAA I LOVE THE ART AAAAAAA *flying tackleglomp*
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 17:38:17 )

@blue: I also LOVED RF4/4S! I think I have 175 hours on the Switch version and who knows how much on the 3DS. I’m very excited for 5. I think it’s going to be great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 21:33:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Purpsy: thank you so much! It's one of my top pieces i really loved creating.
I actually have a redrawn version in the works i forgot to finish last year.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 21:50:26 )
@blue: I don't know if I have a favorite per say... Island of Happiness has a special place in my heart though because I was re-introduced to Harvest Moon after only playing the first one. Plus I found it during a very difficult time in my life so it helped me cope. I also loved Two Towns and played it a WHOLE LOT. I've enjoyed most of the games I've played though, even the new one which is... definitely lacking. I wish I had played more of the first Story of Seasons as well as Trio of Towns because I really enjoyed them, but life kept getting in my way. I really liked the characters in those.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 01:53:16 )

@Juliette: you're welcome!

@Maxisconfused: thank you so much!! she looks very peaceful under those blossoms!

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 03:51:30 )
Should they keep it on display...

@Vixen: no problem!!! I'm glad you like it! :D your character is so pretty!

Or redecorate?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 14:40:53 )

last order of business:
for the participation raffle, congrats @Vixen: for winning a Draconic Dream!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 15:15:07 )

Goblin:
Knowing your first pokemon game was Blue and not Red somehow seems cursed, I cannot imagine you without the color red dbcbxjxjxj

WAIT HOLD ON I gotta fix my reputation here,,,
my cousin picked red so I begrudgingly got blue and I'll never forgive him

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 15:34:55 )
    @Priestess of Pie: Ahh, I've never come across that one! I might have to look into it a bit more and maybe see if I could stand a simulator. I think the charm of a handheld device is that it's...well, handheld. I've played Two Towns! I loved that one, too, but there was some kind of error in my version where it randomly shut off/reset the day. It made me a little anxious because I was never sure when it would happen. Still, trekking through the mountains and looking for forage items or running through the tunnel was kind of fun.

I still love the look of those little pixelated sprites pulling turnips in the early games, hahaha.

Oh, I played Doraemon: Story of Seasons over the summer. I downloaded it when it was on sale, and it's really gorgeous with a pretty soundtrack. The only downside is that it's a Doraemon so you play as a little boy and there aren't the normal options of customization. Still, it was kind of a charming adventure of a new game.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 20:13:12 )
blue:
    @Kent: My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoy them and I hope I did your little darlings justice

You definitely captured them so well! > w<
Though Kate wouldn't take so much space in a laundry basket unless it was small. XD

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 21:55:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Delightfully: very happy to hear you like it

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:14:24 )
@blue: Honestly Island of Happiness has mixed reviews because it was a DS game and they were still trying to push those touch controls on every. single. game. and it made it a little awkward. That being said I played in on an emulator and it was probably a better than original experience.

And yeah the 3DS cart of Two Towns was buggy as heck and I heard a lot of people had that problem. Makes it very hard to play. T-T Regular DS was fine though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/7 06:41:58 )

@Hachi: LMAO NOT AT ME NOT LOGGING IN.
But thank you so much!

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.