Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat early etsy xmas shopping... a thread >v>/

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 15:43:19 )

I LOVE CHRISTMAS SHOPPINGGGG
As always, doing it early so things arrive on time.
I think I came on here last year when trying to pick out something for my partner. Back then we only knew each other for just under a year so I was like uhhhhhhhhh music thingssss?
But now I know him too well and I have TOO MANY ideas ;c;

So I wanna share cause its always exciting finding cool shit on Etsy!

He was wanting a Zelda themed room in our home so we decided we should do that for the bedroom. Lots of greens and nature colors, great for sleeping. So this is where I start!

(we set a $50 limit for each of us so we can be reasonable, but I might bump it to $60)
(also his bday is in December too so I get to buy him an extra thing >:) )
I'm also using this thread so I can keep track cause I have too many tabs open now
BIG MAYBE

He really wants to start a little garden on our porch, so I thought of something like these to decorate with. But we haven't started on that yet so it'd probably end up getting strung to the ceiling fan or something instead x'''D

ANOTHER BIG MAYBE

Back when he lived in his apartment, he always had this giant framed poster of this classic piece.
But now--ZELDA-FY IT!
He's seen this before and I know he'd really love it!

BIIIIG MAYBEE

because OBVIOUSLY--
Its a really decent size too! Like, not huge and not too tiny.

MUSIC AND ZELDA

These play the song of storms
HE LOVES STORMS
xD

ITSPRECIOUS

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;v;;;;;

ANOTHER BIIIG MAYBE

He's been super into writing daily poems and I think he would really appreciate this. Plus, something to attach his pen to the journal!
I could also get him new journal.....

There's so many cool thingsssss

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 15:58:17 )

Oh I------

I need this

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 16:57:41 )

Wow those are really pretty. I’m not sure what I should ask for this Christmas. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:14:39 )
Those are all great gift ideas!! I too love the Song of Storms, so would probably flip over something like that lol.

That's a great idea to get started with shopping. I think I might buy a lot of gifts online this year because the ideas that I think of are pretty hard to find in person, so would probably save myself some stress just buying online lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 05:05:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I usually dont really give people presents (mainly bc i dont have alot of money and when i do it goes towards my hobbies), i usually only make something for their birthday.
But ive been thinking of making an xmas/new years card. Especially now that ive made more friends.

The only person ive bought presents for is my friend, but its always egg/duck/chicken inspired lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 19:17:17 )

I normally would be doing exactly this, but since I'm out of a job right now, xmas (and birthday, since everybody has to go and be born during the holiday season) gifts are gonna have to stay pretty small this year, and be limited to people I know are gonna get me something, too. But hopefully by next year I'll be in a better position to play Santa. I have a lot of gift ideas stored up for at least a couple of people.

Also I'd probably go with the journal; it's themed but practical and seems like you'd get the most immediate use out of it.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 06:25:22 )
I will have to do Holiday shopping after Thanksgiving. That is my birthday week. The Zelda music box seems pretty cool.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.