Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 15:36:36 )

Woahh page 33 already

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 15:42:47 )

Good morning everyone~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 15:58:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Right? And then roommate was panicking because she screwed around so long we barely managed to make it to the bank and didn't even finish everything we needed to do there, let alone get to Walmart. 🙄 My stomach still hurts despite Pepto and now I'm sipping on a Sprite to try and help it. Wish I knew what set it off so badly.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:11:12 )

@koneko: Nice. You made it right on time lol

@Purpsy: Hey good morning! Nice to see you around.

@Ruby: I also have totally stayed away from music post break up. ^^; Even the happy songs have brought back memories and then I was sad.
I think gaming and Renn Faire could be great! Maybe do some things for Voltra? I don't know what the workload you already do looks like vs what is available but lots of people work on stuff a little more after a break out. I'm totally here for you. We can hang out together on Voltra.

@Koen: Next goal is page 44!

@Starlight: Hey good morning!

@CooperationIsKey: Damn that's rough. Did you eat anything out of the ordinary? Could be a food intorlence (sp?) or maybe you had something bad?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:14:39 )

@Totalanimefan: That's the thing, I didn't eat anything weird or unusual! So I'm really baffled. All I can think is maybe I didn't drink enough water with the last med I took? But I drank a ton, so I'm truly confused. Roommate woke up puking, too, though, so hopefully it's not something we've caught (she did take a med she's not used to).

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:14:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Morning!
Yep gotta farm those confettis ewe

How are you doing?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:15:13 )

Man I haven't been to a Renn Fair in years... that sounds so fun ;3;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:22:26 )

@CooperationIsKey: I hope it's not something you guys caught either. I guess on the bright side that's 24 hours you don't need to eat lol
It could totally be meds.

@Purpsy: I agree. I need more haha. This thread really helps me!

@koneko: Hey whatever works haha

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:24:00 )

Koneko, oh no! D: That does not sound like a fun time. I didn't realize taking advil before/after a piercing was bad, though, that's a new one to me. o3o

@Totalanimefan: Trouble is, despite my stomach hurting and being nauseated, I'm somehow kinda hungry. ^^;;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:26:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep easy peasy
I just realize the phrase "Kill two birds in one stone" has a very dark meaning into it o.o;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:27:59 )

@CooperationIsKey: do you have crackers? I wouldn't really have anything but that at the moment.

@Purpsy: Yeah a lot of old phrases are bad like that. I'm loving the new avatar! How long did it take you to make it? What's your goal as far as earning currency?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:31:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Since last night before bed because I couldn't sleep x'D
Yep really wanted to use this slime base for awhile now. Glad I can finally use it<3

Hmm I haven't got any of the anniversary items yet and been slacking off posting since the event started, so is mostly that. And I'm in a chattering mood today so yep ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:33:18 )

@Purpsy: It looks super cool and I like the color combo. ^^ Very Halloween-like.
I wasn't really posting much for this event until yesterday when this thread opened. Then I spend a ton of time posting in here last night and I was able to get a whole set. It helps when there are page goals involved haha

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:36:08 )

@Totalanimefan: In all honesty I'm eating a Nestle CRUNCH bar, lmao. I'll probably regret it but I've been craving chocolate hard.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:37:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I know right! I love the colour combo so much I might draw her!
Noice! I'm not sure I can get the whole set by the end of the day, but I'll try. Yep this thread is a nice addition for this event. Gives me more reason to post more also.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:38:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: I mean, it's your body. You do you. I could never if I wasn't feeling well XD

@Purpsy: It doesn't have to be all in one day. I was just giving an example. Isn't this event running for two weeks or something like that? You have a lot of time.
Maybe you should draw your avatar. It's really pretty in a way haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:38:39 )

I'm going to study for a little bit. brb

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:42:58 )

>:^o missed another one.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 16:43:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep, I haven't drawn any voltra avatars for awhile now, so is nice way to get back into it~
Alright, see you around!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:04:18 )

@Count Trashula: I'm sorry. Next is 44 and then 45. So there is no way you are going to miss those one's right? XD

@Purpsy: I always like seeing people's art. Do you draw digitally or physically? I'm sneaking back to reply to people haha

@koneko: That sounds like a nice day. How's the weather near you? Do you know what you want for lunch?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.