Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:54:39 )

@koneko That's good. You said that you got a sandwich? Did you get a chance to have it yet? I had a salad for lunch ^^;
Hiro would love it if you could bring him everywhere. He might get separation anxiety though ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:56:22 )

I'll be studying and checking this thread on and off. The weather is nice, maybe I should go for a walk? But that means putting on 'real' clothes instead of PJ's and I don't know if I want to do that lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:58:56 )

@Kory: You are a great guesser haha
I think that they are the best too, and they never have onions in them, so even better for me. (I can't eat them, they make me sick)
I'm glad that it's sticking today, because yesterday I was just confusion.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:03:49 )

@koneko: They're pretty good. I kinda prefer Lidl, but sometimes Aldi has stuff I can't get anywhere else. I just wish we lived closer to one of the two, since the stores near us cost a bit more.

@Totalanimefan: Oat milk is definitely my favorite. I always try to keep an eye out for new oat milk "dairy" products...

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:05:12 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing good. I have energy this morning! so I'm using it to get things done that I've put off for weeks. <3 It feels amazing to clean again and tidy for the holiday season. :>
How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:05:59 )

@Kory: That's true. Raw onions are really strong. I agree with the salad ruining. lol
I guess you could take those out, or just ask the restaurant not to put them in, in the first place. I have to do that for salads that contain onions.
I'm studying something super interesting /s It's Financial Accounting!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:06:15 )

@Totalanimefan: I haven't talked to my insurance yet but apparently sometimes insurance doesn't count wisdom teeth under extractions because they're usually surgical extractions, but mine specifically includes surgical extractions and the anesthetic to cover them, so I don't know. I feel like I have an argument coming on. If worst comes to worst I guess I'll open the credit card my bank keeps bugging me to open and just ruin my (quite good) credit forever. x_x

My stomach seems to be doing better but I'm still a bit afraid to eat anything proper.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:08:30 )

I like raw onions diced on chili and chili dogs, and I don't mind 'em too much on burgers... but that's about it. I hate them in salads!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:10:44 )

@Count Trashula: Keep me updated too. Oat milk is just too good. I really like that it's thicker like cow's milk is. But no dairy haha
I haven't been to a Lidl yet (I know you were talking to Koneko but I really like Aldi) there is one kinda near me, but it's not really that close or easy to get to, and Aldi is way closer. Just over a mile away. So I can bike there or get delivery. When I lived in England there was an Aldi near me, but there wasn't a Lidl, so I never went in England either.

@Koah: That sounds amazing, do you still have the energy to clean my house?! Haha. I should vacuum but maybe later. Right now I'm trying to focus on studying and I'm taking small breaks to post here ^^ And it breaks up the boring-ness of the class.

@CooperationIsKey: I would call more people and get more info about it before you open a new CC. Of course you have to get the work done, but the insurance should really pay for that shit. You don't need more debt just cause they don't want to pay. Ew Onions. XP
Maybe it would be smart to wait a little while, unless you just had bread, toast or crackers. Something like that.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:13:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh I'm gonna, I'm going to talk to the insurance and probably look into other dentists if I have to. The people at this one are really nice; the receptionist actually gave me a ride to my appointment once! but yeah, this is stupid. At least I have the "you're preapproved" option for the credit card, which would presumably have better rates than a CareCredit card would. :T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:16:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not doing any deep cleaning. lol. Just tidying up all those piles that add up over time. e.e' My table is covered in papers and toys and whatever else.
I set up a table for Christmas, I know that's far off, but my family is coming here for the holiday, so gifts are pouring in via amazon and whatnot, so it's my job to wrap and store them until then. :3 It's actually fun. I feel like a Santa's elf or something.
I used to do that too when I was in school. My breaks consisted of forum sites. lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:18:53 )

@Kory: Croutons are too freaking hard, I don't like trying to eat them. :I

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:22:09 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hell no to getting a new card for dental work haha. That is very nice of the receptionist though!

@Koah: Any cleaning is a victory, remember that lol
That sounds really nice, when are they coming? I don't live near my family either.
Fourm sites are the best places for breaks. ^^

@Kory: Croutons can be way too hard. I like them sometimes, but other times I think I'm going to break my teeth.
Accounting for business that shows the public their sales, profits, and operation costs.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:22:45 )

@totalanimefan: Hello hello! How did your studying go?

Ah you're right! Well, lets get this moving to page 44 then! 😃

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:23:55 )

@Totalanimefan: its not the full pose either, everythings in pieces so you have to put each piece on its own layer. And we have set layers to work with so thats why some things don’t layer well together, some things we have no way to fix yet xP

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:24:17 )
@koneko: just had some lunch myself :p

@Totalanimefan: oh thank you :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:24:31 )

@Koah: I still have to press your Halloween packs lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:27:02 )
-stops back in-
Hey guys. How's it going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:27:59 )

@Merynia: The studying is going. My headphones keep disconnecting when I'm trying to listen to the videos. It's really annoying lol
44 will be here before you know it.

@Ruby: X.X That sounds tough. You are really skilled!

@Shark: Np. What did you have to eat?

@Wildfire: It's going. Studying got done, but there is more to do, and I had lunch (a salad). How's it going for you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:34:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I did a couple of errands and stopped home before running back out to drop off some food I bought. I had "lunch" of brie and baguette just a couple minutes ago. It has been a long time since I've done that - and I'll probably feel it later in that "wow, you fool! you know you shouldn't have bread and dairy like that! what were you thinking?!!" XD ... but it was yummy. :3

I'm glad you got some studying done

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.