Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:04:59 )

@koneko: belated happy birthday, then! That sound like a nice way to spend the day.
my day just started, so coffee also sounds nice...

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:06:13 )

@Totalanimefan: They always seem to happen when I'm away, then I'll come back to find I've missed it by, like, one page. But now there's two in a row, so if the pattern holds, I have a chance lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:10:23 )

@Count Trashula: Yes you have a change, and if you could only post on one, I would want to post on 45. It's a better ticket haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:16:38 )

Just gonna say, I love LinkedIn Learning. I have an account there because of my school (and sometimes my school has a link to a video/video series they like that related to the course) and they always explain it so well. I don't know how they do it haha
EDIT: I'm learning about Financial accounting.

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:19:50 )
Should they keep it on display...

*sits down and awaits the page ticket prizes, as I have no money*

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:28:52 )

@koneko: I do like impossible burgers. I think they are good, but the place you are going to has to make them right. Cloudy and not too hot or cold is prefect for eating outside. Less risk of sunburn and you won't be sweating or freezing. ^^ Plus it's your bday. They have to listen to your request for outside lol

@MaxIsConfused: Hey there. Go to page 4 and at the top of that page I have made a little guide to help people know which pages have which prizes. We are working towards 44 and 45 right now.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:31:10 )

Recently got a pumpkin spice creamer from Aldi. It's made with almond milk, which isn't my favorite, but it was the only non-dairy option they had. It gets a little cloudy if you don't shake it every time, but it tastes really good. Got some vanilla Starbucks coffee and they go great together. It almost makes the hassle of dealing with our coffee maker worth it :U

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 17:55:23 )

@Count Trashula: That sounds kinda good. I like Oat Milk better than Almond, but that doesn't sound bad. I was actually just looking at a Pumpkin and Lentil soup and I thought that it sounded really good.

@koneko: Aldi is great and a very good value. You should good. There is one near me, but I used to shop them all the time when I lived in the UK.
Oh I see. Yeah they are not an all the time thing. What about a salad? Normally that's an easy thing to get vegan. :)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:08:22 )

@Totalanimefan: thanks <3 glad to have the support :3

We’re gearing up for reaping ritual but its not my department yet lol items are still in the works.
I fixed the steam from unique oversized mug the other day, made it multi equip and added the rainbow/galaxy steams as a separate piece so they can layer with the zodiac cups or the same cup from the common shop. That was fun
Oh and I added the missing arms from femme fatale. I had prepped it but didn’t upload it to the system and the single (avi) left arm with the glove got skipped. So got that done for you guys~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:12:24 )
@Ruby: Yay! good job. <3 :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:16:53 )

@Ruby: Thank you for your hard work on Voltra! I feel like uploading isn't hard, but mentally you have to really focus so you don't mess it up or miss anything.
Do you know if they are thinking about getting someone to update the Facebook and Twitter pages? Like not all the time, but just when there is an event, or when the new orbs drop.
CC @Vozzy: Please look above lol

@Kory: Nice. I slept pretty well. I can't complain about that. I've been mostly studying this morning, with breaks to post on Voltra. ^^ I'm thinking about what I should have for lunch at the moment. I have a salad kit in the fridge. I should make that.

@Koah: Hey! How are you doing? ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:17:10 )

I'm off to make lunch, it's just a salad so I'll be back soon.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:25:58 )
Hi y'all.

Ping me!

Hangout

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:26:34 )

@Totalanimefan: uploading can be a little intimidating at first because the page looks so confusing xD lots of parts xD but yeah once you get in the groove its all good. Prepping takes the longest. Although sometimes trying to find what layer to put a piece on during upload can be a task in itself xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:26:47 )

Koah:
@Ruby: Yay! good job. <3 :D

Aww thanks ;3;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:38:23 )

Four pages more to the next page prizes! 😃

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:38:59 )

Here's some confetti!

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:47:57 )

@Kory: How did you know?! Yes that's what I had and it was sooo good! I love them too. The studying is going a lot better today than yesterday I think. ^^ So that's good.

@koneko: Oh nice. I would think they would have vegan options. I bet Hiro is happy he was allowed to come lol

@Shark: Hi! Cool avatar. I hope you feel like you have more energy today.

@Ruby: I feel like I would have a hard time knowing what layers to put which poses.

@Merynia: Hey, nice to see you back.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:49:26 )

Argh I'm so frustrated! I finally got the nerve to contact my dentist about the wisdom tooth that's been killing me, and they claim my insurance won't cover extractions?? Even though I looked at my insurance and it covers up to three extractions, simple or surgical, per year, along with the necessary anasthetic!

I just want this stupid broken, painful wisdom tooth out of my mouth. ;o;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 18:51:33 )

@Merynia: Page 40 isn't a page prize. Next is 44 and then 45. ^^

@CooperationIsKey: WTF?! Do you have to go to a different Dr to get it covered? Maybe the insurance just doesn't cover that place for extraction?
Is your tummy feeling better?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.