Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Shifting Reality

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 07:59:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

"..." Rene was silent again, before just sighing.

"Yeah... yeah, okay." he said.

"I may be a Lantha, a doctor, a warrior, but I am a man." he admitted. "And trying to fight YOUR charms is like trying to fight the ocean with a broom." he finishing, taking her hand.

"...no fair, though." he then said.

"You're a Lilim. I stand NO chance." he chuckled.

"But... let's do this thing." he finished with a wink.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 08:05:33 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Vae just shrugged.

"And this is with me not doing anything to get you." She told him honestly, plafully.

"Now, let's go." With that, she turned and headed off, knowing he'd likely follow her without any hesitation. On the way, she did as she said she would, she sent Yuki to go sit with Sabrina.

"Hey Jun. Care for an extra?" She asked as her and Rene reached the man's room.

"Because we've got an extra if you're down."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 08:27:24 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jun looked over towards Vae and the newcomer, Rene, before raising an eyebrow.

And then smirking.

"Well, then." he said. "It looks as though we're going to have some REAL fun, now." he commented further, laughing a little, as Rene just shook his head slightly, and looked at him.

"What can I say, I'm pretty much a toy for Vae." he admitted.

"Oh, we ALL are." Jun responded.

"Don't kid yourself, we're ALL her toys." he told him. "Kaia just happens to be the extra-special one."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 11:44:02 )

Vae just laughed.

["You think I would force you boys to play with me?" She asked.

"Oh please Give me a little more credit it than that." She added before shrugging.

"Or maybe you're right. Who knows?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 21:55:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"At this point, who cares?" Rene responded.

"Impeccable response!" Jun declared, as the three of them prepared themselves.

Not that it helped, Vae had run the two men practically ragged, and Rene had to struggle to keep himself standing, needing to use the wall to keep himself from falling to his knees.

"Holy... holy crap." he muttered.

"I always forget what a workout it is when I visit here." he said further. "Seriously, I have a LOT of stamina... or at least, I always figured I did, but every time I come here, I question that." he continued.

"Perspective and relativity." Jun responded.

"Lanthas DO have amazing stamina and strength... but you're Gold-tier, generally surrounded by Silver-tier." he told him. "When you come here? You're playing with the Platinum-tier's boy." he explained.

"....fair point." Rene admitted.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 22:00:25 )

"Maybe next time you'll come by when we're playing Twisster." Vae commented with a light laugh, that had plenty within its sound.

"Who knows?" She added.

"anyway! I'm sure your girlfriend is awake." She added. "Since it's been about twenty fiv minutes by this point."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 22:24:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...." Rene was silent as he heard the laugh, before clearing his throat.

"25?" he asked. "Oh... great..." he muttered. "Meaning Sabrina's probably been confused and scared for about 15 minutes." he then said, shaking his head again.

"I wouldn't worry about it." Jun interjected. "Yuki's probably helping, and you know how good she is at that." he said. "And if Kaia's back, she'll be helping too." he added.

"That's fair." Rene admitted.

"Well, thanks for the fun'n'games, you two!" he then told them. "Always good to get a good workout here!"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 22:31:55 )

Vae just laughed.

"Anytime, Calder." She told him.

"Now, go do what you need to with your girlfriend." She added.

"If you need my help again, just come on by, or call. You know I can get anywhere. I'm not like a few that are part of this group, I can travel easily." Was the last thing she said with a laugh.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 22:55:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Got it." Rene responded with a wink and a point at her.

"Also. Not girlfriend." he stated. "...maybe, in another world where I hadn't met Kalin..." he then mumbled, but then shook his head once more, said his goodbyes, and left the two of them.

He slowly made his way through the building, until he came to where he saw Yuki and Sabrina talking with each other. He smiled a little, and started to head over.

"Yo!" he called to them.

"How're things going?" he asked when he got closer.

"Feeling better, Sabrina?" he asked the shifter. "Now that the mark is gone, anyway?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 23:00:05 )

Sabrina looked over and nodded.

"Noably." She answered before sighing.

"... Was not fun to have it forcibly removed though." She admitted. "However, it is most definitely far better."

"Yeah.. Vae isn't the most gentle." Yuki agreed with a light chuckle.

"Just take it easy for the next day or so and you'll be good." She added.

"Just in case of any lingering mana or whatever from her."

"Yeah, of course." Sabrina agreed with a nod.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 23:19:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Rene sighed in relief, before sitting down beside Sabrina, opposite Yuki.

"Good to hear." he said. "Glad you're feeling better, Sabrina." he then said to the shifter. "I realise this wasn't the nicest experience, but it was all I could think of, regrettably." he lamented. "But, despite Vae being... well, rough, she DOES get the job done. We've made progress in getting you free." he told her further, before looking at Yuki.

"And thank you for... well, allowing us to come here for help, not sending us away out of reasonable unease, due to Sabrina's... previous employers..." he growled. "...and thank you for staying here and talking to her." he then said further to Yuki.

"Is there anything I can do to help repay this?" he asked.

"Anything at all. Name it."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 23:24:15 )

Yuki nodded.

"Yep." She started.

"You know that expensive gourmet ice cream that you have in Canada? Bring me some. I can't get there to get it, and the others largely don't wanna go just for some ice cream... or tell me that if I want it that badly, I should figure out how to get it myself." That wasn't entirely true, and Rene knw that. She was overstating it, because that's just how it was there. They all did it.

"And I want some." She added. "If you want me to pay you back for any portion, let me know. I know the stuff ain't cheap."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 00:07:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Rene paused, and just grinned, showing some of his razor-sharp teeth.

"Heh." he chuckled. "You got it." he said. "You want some of that ice cream, you got it." he told her.

"And I do love mango." Yuki then added, to help him narrow down what flavour to get her.

"Mango. Got it." Rene responded with a thumbs-up. He fully intended to get her... a LOT of that ice cream. If anything, he was going to SPOIL her with the amount he was planning to get. But he wasn't going to tell her that. Not right now.

She'd find out when he delivered her.

"I'll come back here in... a couple of days?" he then said.

"Do you have any heavy practice days, rehearsals, or shows in the next... 2 or 3 days?" he asked her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 01:39:13 )

"Tomorrow and the day after, we've got not much going on." Yuki answered.

"Beyond that, we've got something we need to get started with. We're meeting with the other party for it in a couple of days. Before then? We're all free. After that? Probably going to be usy." She answered

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:13:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"....hm." Rene mumbled.

"Then I'll stop by late tomorrow. Your time." he told her. "I'll make sure to show up here around 9pm your guys' time." he said further, bringing his hand to his chin and thinking about it.

'...yeah. Should be enough time to grab a crapton of that ice cream, grab a small deep freeze to put them all in, and then transport all there here.' he thought to himself. He was going all out with this. He knew everyone would love the ice cream, so it wouldn't JUST be a 'for Yuki' thing, but he knew Yuki would especially appreciate it.

Plus... one could argue he'd already paid back Jun and Vae...

"Anyway..." he then said.

"Sabrina, you feel up to mana travel once again?" he asked the shifter.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:19:26 )

Yuki nodded.

"I think Relia wants to do a game night, too. Might be tomorrow, for all any of us know." She added with a shrug as Sabrina got to her feet.

"Yeah. I"m good to go." She answered.

"Thank you." She then said to Yuki, who just waved.

"Nah, no need to thank me. All I did was hang around and chat with you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:42:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Game night, huh?" Rene asked. "All right, I'll keep that in mind." he told her, as he shakily got to his feet, but then took a small breath, held it for a moment, and then exhaled loudly... looking a little better now.

"All right, got a bit of a second wind now. I'm good." he told her.

"Thanks again." he then said to Yuki as he waved to her.

She waved back, as Sabrina and Rene got closer again, and they both disappeared from where they were, appearing in another small room... but one that didn't look like a storage closet. In fact... it just looked like a small empty blank room.

"And we're here." he stated.

"You doin' ok from that?" he asked her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:11:23 )

Sabrina was silent as she looked around the room.

"Go on out." Rene said as he opened the door. Sabrina nodded and headed out into the room. She found that it was an entry area, and there was a someone behind a desk in the distance. Sshe approached, along with Rene, who she let go ahead of her as she looked around.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:37:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,

The one behind the desk was also hidden behind a newspaper, and when they dropped it to said desk, the male looked at the two newcomers, before looking towards Rene silently.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yes, this is Sabrina." Rene responded. "Sabrina, this is Jake." he then said to Sabrina. "She needs serious help, and this place is the only place I could think of for her to get it." he said further.

"She know of?" Jake asked.

"Yup." Rene responded.

The man then looked right at Rene, as a serpentine tongue darted out a few times. Once he did, he nodded.

"Yep. Confirmed." he said to him, before looking at Sabrina and doing the same... although the tongue only darted out for a fraction of a second, before it recoiled back into his mouth, and Jake, clamped a hand over said mouth.

"Oh, GOD!" he exclaimed in a slightly muffled tone.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:47:34 )

Sabrina sighed.

"Yeah... I probably smell like death to a ramaarin at the moment." She commented, a bit of weight to her voice.

"Sorry about that." She added after a moment or two.

"I don't mean to be such a distasteful smelling individual."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.