Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Shifting Reality

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 04:56:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

"Fair enough, then." Zeke responded, as the two of them left the medical wing. A few seconds after they left, he glanced at her.

"...hm." he mumbled.

"Your soul is... well, it's interesting." he commented. "Even though the core is the same, I can see your... well, I guess your spiritual aura... is always changing." he told her.

"May I ask why that is?" he asked.

"Do you have some kind of changing ability?" he asked further.

"Or, to be more blunt, but not to sound rude, what ARE you, exactly?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 05:00:24 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Sabrina paused a moment, a bit puzzled.

"Wait, hold on, back up." She said.

"...I'm a shifter, but that affects my SOUL?" She asked, her voice incredulous.

"I... I always believed that... That was on its own." She added with a sigh.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 05:20:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

"A soul is a soul. It's just that, depending on the individual, it can reveal certain things." he said further, before pausing and thinking about it. "...though, thinking about it, I suppose I could have worded that better." he admitted.

"Basically, your soul revealed that you were changing who you are an awful lot. Or you are. I don't know your status on that." he said.

"But I'm... sorry if I revealed something... troubling...?" he then apologised.

"I didn't think that was a sore spot..."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 05:22:36 )

"No. You're fine. I just did not know that my shifting would show on my soul." Sabrina told him honestly.

"That's honestly all it is. I just... didn't know that." She added with a shrug.

"But yeah, I'm a shifter. Made my employer a lot of money because of it, too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 05:44:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Zeke was silent for a moment, upon hearing that.

"I see." he said. "I think I can guess where you're going with that." he lamented. "And it angers me. Deeply." he growled lightly, clenching his teeth a little afterwards.

However, he then forced himself to take a few breaths, calm down, and sighed.

"Sorry. I get riled up a little easily." he apologised.

"Comes with the territory, I suppose." he said further, thinking about it, and then looking back at Sabrina.

"Oh, and I'm a nephilim." he revealed. "Son of an archangel and a mage." he revealed further.

"I know what you are, only fair you know what I am." he reasoned.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 06:11:47 )

"Did not know that a nephilim was even possible." Sabrina admitted after a moment or two.

"cool." She commented with a light laugh.

"Are stronger than your angelic parent?" She then asked. "As most lore does say that the babe would be. Is that actually true?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 06:32:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke thought about that for a moment.

"Uhhh... in some ways." he said.

"Like, I can do things he can't do, because of my mage DNA, but... when it comes to archangel stuff, he's stronger. Definitely." he told her.

"Then again, I think ARCHANGEL nephilims are different than... uh... well, other nephilims." he then said.

"A neph is rare on its own, let alone the spawn of an archangel." he chuckled.

"I think I'm just a special case."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 06:45:00 )

"That's fair." Sabrina commented.

"So you're all alone." She added, referring to what he was.

"No others like you." She commented with a sigh, "Which is definitely a shame."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:06:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke sighed as well.

"I am the only archangel nephilim, yes." he stated.

"...though I do know of an archDEMON nephilim..." he then admitted. "But he's another story altogether." he muttered, clearing his throat a little.

"But I am alone. I don't feel lonely, though." he assured her. "Honestly, I don't get hung up on WHAT I am." he admitted. "I was raised to believe that what I choose to DO with my life defines me." he added.

"...but that may sound preachy..." he then said sheepishly.

"That tends to happen with me..."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:09:29 )

"Preachy or not, it's true."Sabrina commented.

"Because, yeah. An angel can be evil, and a demon can be pure. It's entirely on the person, or being, and not dictated by their genetics." She said.

"I mean, look at me. I'm a shifter. Most people would automatically assume I'm evil, or something that should be put down."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:30:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"That is true." Zeke admitted.

"And it's sad that the community thinks that way of all shifters." he commented. "...I mean, granted, from what I've heard, about 85% of shifters are troublemakers, yes, but... well, I try not to make assumptions." he told her.

With that, they continued their tour, and he showed her where things were... her dorm, the cafeteria, various other things, before stopping at the fitness centre.

"And here we are." he declared.

"Cardio? Muscle-building? Anything else? We got it." he chuckled.

"A great place to destress, or just get a workout in."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:34:25 )

"It really does suck." Sabrina agreed.

"However, I can't fault them, sadly." She then said with a light shake of her head.

"Regardless, thank you. I'm decent with navigation, so I shouldn't have any trouble finding the various locations."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:55:28 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Well, if you DO, remember these blue tiles on the walls." he told her, gesturing to one.

"Press your hand to it, tell the AI where you want to go, and arrows will light up on the floor, directing you to your destination." he said.

"...yes, it cost a lot of money." he then confirmed. "But damn, it's been worth it. Seriously, it's amazing, and it's helped out SO many people." he continued. "Agent Sharp says it was worth every penny." he added.

"But yeah, remember the blue tiles." he reiterated.

"And enjoy your workout." he continued.

"Was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sabrina." he finished with a sincere smile.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 07:58:19 )

Sabrina nodded.

"Thank you for that tip." She commnted. "I will have to keep it in mind."

"And it was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for the tou. I'm sure I'll see you around. I don't see myself not being here for awhile."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 08:18:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Zeke smirked in response.

"Good to know." he responded, as he headed off, waving at her as he turned a corner. She waved back, and then stepped inside the fitness centre, looking around and seeing it was VERY well stocked. They weren't kidding when they said it could provide whatever workout she desired.

She also noticed that it was not very busy at the moment, but that could have been attributed to it being mid-morning. People that liked to start a workday with a workout probably had done so already, and had left.

In fact, the only other person she saw was a young man with short brown hair, relaxing in one of the hot tubs in the 'cool-down' area. He was sitting in the hot water, leaning his neck back on a waterproof cushion that was there... and she swore she saw snakes around his head?

No... they appeared to be coming out of his hair.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 08:52:12 )

"Snakes...?" Sabrina wondered before making her way over, wanting to say hello. She was new there and figured that introducing herself would likely be a good idea.

"Hey." She greeted once close enough. When he opened his eyes and looked toward her, she waved.

"... are those snakes?" She asked, unable to stop herself. Her voice and face were nothing but curious though, there was no judgement to her voice at all. Not even disbelief.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 00:52:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He waved back, and the snakes that had been slumped down, seemingly relaxing as well, slowly lifted their heads up and looked at her, as the male yawned slightly, and chuckled.

"Yep." he replied.

"They're snakes. Each with their own independent thought, too." he told her. "No hive-mind mentality here." he declared in a faux-triumphant tone, before laughing a little once more.

"Oh, sorry, I don't think I've seen you around here before." he then realised.

"Are you new?" he asked.

"Name's Ilias. Ilias Nicolo." he introduced himself, as the snakes darted their forked tongues out towards the newcomer.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 01:04:17 )

Sabrina was silent for a moment before chuckling slightly.

"... Did... Did not expect to meet a Greek here." She admitted after a moment or two.

"May I?" She asked, motioning to the edge of the tub, asking if he was cool with her taking a seat to chat.

"I can leave you be if you'd prefer." She added. Sure, she was there to do some running, But she thought that chatting with someone would be a good idea. Get to know people there, and all that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 01:23:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Ilias raised an eyebrow when she said that, before blinking a few times and clearing his throat.

"For starters, go ahead." he offered. "Sit down here, join me in the tub, whatever you feel most comfortable doing." he told her. "It's co-ed so... yeah." he chuckled.

"And I'm surprised you were able to identify my accent so quickly." he then commented. "Many people notice it, but few can actually PLACE it, let alone so quickly." he went on.

"But you ARE correct. It IS Greek." he confirmed.

He then smiled a little, and readjusted himself so that he was sitting a little more straight, and could look at her better while they spoke.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 01:31:46 )

"I know Greek." Sabrina commented as she took a seat, making her feet bare and hanging them in the water.

"Had a regular who was greek, and thought my the language." She added before smirking. She said all that In greek, and was wondering how well it was that she sounded. It had been quite awhile since she'd last spoken the language, as that client had stopped coming by a few years back.

"Oh, also, I'm Sabrina Reid." She added, figuring an introduction would be good. He had given his name, after all.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.