Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Camp Half-Blood

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 00:40:46 )
@Kory: Well the third Thor movie ended fine. It was in the Avengers movie, where they killed Loki. So like Tv show Loki is a different Loki. So idk how they'd bring him back to the movies.

Yeah, clothing shopping can be a chore. IT's why I love avi sites. I can dress or wear anything I want.

Yeah, that's suck of toxic family. It sucks that you got forced into giving up money, you knew you couldn't trust to get back. I am sorry you have to deal with that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 00:57:45 )
@Kory: My husband thinks that, you know the origins for old man Loki? About how he faked his death. But I don't like that they killed him off movie wise. I'm so over marvel killing off characters, and their villains and such.

Right, like you can have any style online. You can be anything, without having to like go through tons of work. I think it's just reaffirming for people.

Yeah, my grandma sounds a bit like your mom. One of my sisters can be entitled like your cuz, and my grandma is always giving her money. I'm like you don't have to bail her out, she's an adult, and you are about to retire. Like geez, stop.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 01:19:33 )
@Kory: Right, like I get some deaths. But lately ever movie has had a major death, and it's like here 50 new characters and deal with it. Ugh, at least they aren't dead in the comics for good.

Entitled people like that suck. Like I was raised that if someone else is paying, try to get the least expensive meal. Ugh, well it sounds like the dinner thing stop. Well sometimes we have to let people make their mistakes, but let them do it with their own funds in the future. Or maybe one day your mom will be no more, like they got with dinners?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 01:32:42 )
@Kory: Right, like I get that Evans, aka Cap may not want to keep being Cap, as he has for ages. But like the fans love Loki, and like it just seems like a bad idea. But maybe season 2 of Loki puts him back. I like other Marvel people, but frankly, give me xmen, bucky and Loki. Otherwise, it's starting to feel like way to much marvel.

Yeah, I guess older generations just have a hard time breaking that mentality of how they are expected to help blood, because they are told that's all you have. I dunno, guess time will tell?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 20:52:50 )

@Rei Ann: Ohohoho. I love writing fics with friends.
      I have a writer friend on discord, the server we have is the endless plotting of a million fics neither of us will ever fully write. 🤣

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 00:21:47 )
@Kory: I agree, but I hope with the newest idea of multiverse, it might bring back other characters. Like I would love to see a Wolverine again, now that Disney/Marvel has xmen rights again. But I also seem them not recasting that role for like ages, due to people loving Hugh Jackman.

Well that sounds like progress. I really hope she sticks to that for your sanity.

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, it is very fun. We may never finish the story, but it was such a fun day to just sit there and plot. We've done that, made tons of plot stories ideas, that we won't ever write.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 03:05:55 )

@Rei Ann: That's basically all this particular server is.
      Tis me and my friend plotting out a hundred fics we'll never write.
      At least we'll have all those ideas to choose from if we need them. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 23:40:04 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That server sounds like an amazing place to be. Me and my bestie should do something similar, than using google docs for our timelines.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/27 18:11:26 )

@Rei Ann: Honestly, a discord server is the way to go.
      It stores everything and the search feature is the greatest thing on the planet.
      It's super useful to my RP group, too.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 13:25:20 )
The title/theme of this hangout really caught my eye as someone who enjoyed reading the PJO/HOO series in middle and high school!! I also fiinished the Trials of Apollo a few months ago. Haven't read the Kane Chronicles but I've read Magnus Chase. I would say that while Nico di Angelo is my favorite character, I have really fixated on being a child of Hecate. I love magic and the potential to manipulate the Mist and it's overall just really thematic to my interest in goth and witchy aesthetics and interests too. ^w^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 17:29:02 )
      @Aradia: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!
      I was the Greek Mythology kid, so I absolutely loved them.
      I read (or reread) everything a couple of years ago.
      The Kane Chronicle are really good, I loved nosing into the Egyptian gods.
      Magnus Chase was awesome, I so loved that series.
      And The Trials of Apollo is on my shit list just because it made me cry. lol

Nico Di Angelo is the Prime Character.
      I love that funky little gay goth.
      And I know it's very typical to fall for the main character, but still, Percy is mah boi.
      Love that sarcastic little punk.

Hecate is a prime goddess for magic and aesthetics. lol
      She's got several forms, too, which is pretty cool.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 22:52:48 )

Were you able to get a lot of currency?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 23:29:27 )
      @Totalanimefan: I was able to get a single bundle and duster for myself.
      Would have liked at least one more, but that won't happen unless I buy it for volts off someone. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 23:30:26 )

@Anarchist Beauty: It seems that we can still earn currency. Maybe you could get another goodie bag if we post together? ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 23:31:36 )
      @Totalanimefan: It might be possible.
      I only have 19 buns rn tho. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 23:56:49 )

I just did a puzzle, don't know if I can recommend them. My wrist hurts lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 21:05:57 )
      Started rereading PJO and man, I love this kid. XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/30 02:22:51 )
Anarchist Beauty:
      Started rereading PJO and man, I love this kid. XD

Pleased to meet you, as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 02:12:19 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Anarchist Beauty: Hello hun, just checking in to see how your doing 'rubs eyes' oh..goody.. they've started the christmas toy commercials. fun fun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 18:18:44 )

After a brief conversation with Thanatos and Hades, this thread will now be revived.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.