Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Camp Half-Blood

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 12:53:40 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Right, like guys, you know it's about gods, and demigods, who cares what color so and so skin is. Hell, if Rick say hey I casted this cat to be X character, I'm gonna be hmm, well that cat might be a great fit for this character. I just hope this seris does well, and he gets to do all the books. I like the musical music, never saw it, but I was kinda like why make a musical of something you won't make musicals for the rest of the books? I need to see the whole thing in media.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 23:47:59 )

@Rei Ann: Omg, I hope this series is amazing.
      I hope it's everything Rick wants, because he just look so happy in the pics with the trio.
      Might just reread the books here soon bc of this hype. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 23:51:00 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh that sounds like a smashing idea. I'll have to buy the books, as I had read them as a kid on lend, but it's a good reason to finally give into the impulse. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 01:03:26 )

@Rei Ann: Books more books! lol
      Do you use thriftbooks?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 01:07:36 )
@Anarchist Beauty: No, I've not heard of it. But looks like I'm about to. There goes my whole wallet, lol. Thanks for sharing this site. How decent is it?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 01:54:21 )

@Rei Ann: It's absolutely fabulous.
      I have bought so many books from there over the years.
      That site has saved me so much money.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 01:59:06 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oooh I'm excited. I have tons of book seris, that I want to finsih or get copies of from my youth. But like there isn't good use book stores near me anymore.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:04:07 )

@Rei Ann: Well this will solve some problems!
      Hope you find lots of books you want and save lots of monies!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:13:16 )

@Kory: Yeah not having any irl friends can get boring.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:17:18 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I hope so. Thank you. So whatcha been up to?
@Kory: I hope you get to check it out. I mean it's nice for the beach, though I feel like a lot of the shops are for like the super rich. Or at least namebrand stores, that I like don't shop at. But seeing the Zag store was cool.

Well I really only talk to my husband family, or my direct siblings. My mom dead, and I didn't have a realtionship with her anymore, and well my fahter and I haven't seen each other since I was five, cause he's a deadbeat.

Right, I can't wait for season two, but I got our rp, or fan fiction for fixes now, lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:22:34 )

@Rei Ann: Not much today.
      Bored mostly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:32:01 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh, gotcha. Sorry that today was boring for ya.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:43:11 )
@Kory: Thats true, but I get self worry about shopping. A lot of stores cater to smaller people at least in my town, so like I hate going into stores, because my anexity tells me, that people are like fathshaming me for being there. It's such a dumb thought, but that why I avoid non nerdy stores.

Like I said no rush, I'm just glad to have ways to get Loki fixes until season 2. Since I don't think he's in the Thor movie?

Well I like friends, and I live families that are not toxic, but I am a firm beiliver in found families too.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 02:54:10 )

@Rei Ann: I don't mind too much.
      Gonna be boring until the end of the month, then my grandparents and I are going to Michigan for my cousins graduation. ^-^

@Kory: Literally.
      Like idk how to function.
      Not to mention, I'm weird so normal people are like 'mmm no ty'.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 23:38:41 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ooh that should be fun right?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/12 23:48:41 )

@Rei Ann: It should be. lol
      Aside from the four days stuck in the truck with my grandma. xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 04:59:41 )

@Kory: Absolutely wild concept.
      Like the people who may simply awaken and see things.
      No glasses or contacts needed.
      Angers me. lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 14:31:22 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh wow it takes four days to get there. Well hopefully being stuck won't drive you too batty.

@Kory: Yeah, and I don;t know for sure if they are juding me. It just kinda feels like that. Like they way they will talk to you, or like the stares.looks they give. It's why i hate clothing shopping. Too much anxiety

I;ll probs see the Thor movie as I want to really see Lady Thor. I think he's not in Thor story anymore cause how the last Thor ended. But I do worry that after the Loki show is done, that they won't bring him back in the MCU.

I can relate to that. My family, not my in laws it's a bad situation. But I have friends who feel like family. Aka a found family, I choose.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 18:08:49 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah, cos we're towing a fifth wheel with us.
      So it's slow going, but it's okay; I have entertainment. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 00:00:35 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Entertainment is always good to have.

I've been playing basicly phone games during my downtime. Also wrote a fanfic with my friend today for ouat, so late on that boat.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.