Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You're Watching?

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 20:12:07 )
@macsen191: lol! same. I chose Paramount over netflix and hulu because of Star Trek. It's my comfort show.
My kids aren't a fan of the cartoons on Paramount, it's classics and some newer stuff that none of us know.
HBO was expensive and most of the shows on there are pretty intense and need 100% attention when watching. :d

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:22:54 )

Now that the Frasier continuation has started, I've been looking forward to new episodes of that. Though I also hate having to wait for each one ;u;

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 23:37:48 )
I've been watching season 16 of Heartland lately...

Donator — Artist Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2024/04/6 15:47:08 )
Aisu : Yeah, Siggy’s death was really sad, I liked her a lot especially in season 2 onwards. She seeing her daughter Thyri in the ice was haunting. It looks like an ice rink, the ice in the snow that she rescued Ubbe and Hvitserk on. Chairs likely would collide into other people skating on the ice, although it was okay for my venue in the fjord mountains 🏔️. What reasons did Athelstan and Floki’s arcs make you sad?
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.