Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mojo Monday!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:06:41 )

Tell me, what's good y'all?

This is a thread where you can share what's been good in your life recently.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:07:05 )

I'll start, a had a really nice weekend with my husband and it felt relaxing.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:23:52 )
I had a lazy weekend too with my husband and kiddos. My new roommate let me introduce her to one of my favorite 90s sitcoms. And she loves it now too.
So now I have a tv watching buddy. c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:24:47 )

@Koah: Oh that sounds nice.
It's always good when you have someone like your favorite shows. Which show was it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:25:49 )
@Totalanimefan: 3rd Rock From the Sun. hehehe. It was a favorite of mine growing up, but now that I'm an adult, I'm rewatching it with adult humor and it's so much better.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:30:33 )

@Koah: Oh I remember that one as a kid. I never rewatched it though. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:33:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I recommend re-watching it. Then again, it lines up with my own humor really well. It wouldn't do well on tv nowadays, the humor touches a bit on touchy subjects today.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:43:11 )

@Koah: Maybe I will. I'm still slowly showing my husband all of Seinfield. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:48:21 )
@Totalanimefan: OH! Seinfield. It's wild how that show is making a popular come-back. My younger friends [and one of my nieces] love Seinfield, and I lived through it- so I'm like "Is it that great?" Makes me wonder what other sitcoms will come back around. Friends is having a reunion soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:53:12 )

@Koah: Yeah I've always loved that show. It's really funny.
I feel like Friends never died. There was always someone who was still into Friends in the 2010's. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 16:57:52 )

I don't have much positive stuff to share, but I went grocery shopping today and got a bunch of my favourite foods, and tonight I'm having avocado and salami with cheese on crackers which is my current favourite thing.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:01:53 )

@sunny: Hey that sounds like a good thing to me. I love going to the store and getting my favorite foods. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:02:54 )
@Totalanimefan: oh totally. Yeah your right, Friends really didn't go anywhere. How I met your Mother temporarily stole the spotlight, but it's back to Friends now. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:03:33 )

@Totalanimefan: me too! I wasn't expecting to go today so it was a nice surprise :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:05:06 )

@Koah: Haha that's true. I forgot about that one. I was only kinda into it but I did watch it when it was on. The ending wasn't that great. ^^;

@sunny: I could go for an avocado. I don't have any in the house. I feel like it's hard to find a good one here in DC (We are far from where they grow) I think I got spoiled from CA which grows them there.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:13:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I think I'm one of very few that liked the ending. XD lol. But I see why people don't like it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:19:34 )

@Koah: I was a little more neutral since I wasn't super into the show, but I can see how people would have been upset lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 17:52:01 )
@Totalanimefan: lol, Now I'm thinking of my hatred for the ending of Game of Thrones. XDD
lol.
How's your day going? c:

Donator — Queen Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 19:06:32 )
I had a decent Sunday at work without my boss, but today she's going to be here, so we'll see how it goes.
She's been problematic lately and taking out her bs on all of her staff, which is making people ready to quit. I don't even think anything is going to change when her boss comes in tomorrow to talk to her and see about getting it under control.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 19:11:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I started painting[digitally] my work in a semi realistic approach.
and im really happy about it. As semi realistic is something I've always wanted to achieve.

I'm not quite there yet as there is a lot to learn from here, but it's a start
and has been my main motivation for my art as lately i have not been doing good mentally.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.