Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 15:57:32 )

I need currency BAD.

@Vixen: I love your current avi!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:07:44 )

@Colin: She wants Pokemon Snap lol
Also Hi

@Amber Lynne: Morning ^^

@Ava: Hey Ava. I am! I wanted to make this thread because I felt like I was low on currency and chatting with peeps. ^^

@star2000shadow: Oh gosh that sounds really good. I went to bed kinda early last night and I got lots of good sleep. So I'm happy about that! So far so good. I'm looking forward to hanging out on Voltra today.

@Ruby: Oh I see. Discord is good, but it doesn't give you volts lol

@Miss Sandman: Yeah I know you are a busy mom! How much currency do you have? And have you been able to play the daily game?

@danie: Oh wow that's cool! I hope that since it's a Credit Union they treat you well. I'm looking for a job as well. I've had a few interviews but no offer lol. I also got my first vaccine dose on Sunday. So that's good. ^^ Been chilling on Voltra and New Pokemon Snap comes out tomorrow! Yay.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:09:29 )

@Vixen: Hi! I didn't think this thread would be so popular. XD I'm happy though. ^^

@sunny: I'm here to post with you! I think we haven't chatted in like a week. I was able to get my first shot on Sunday. I know we were talking about that before. Was it you or your mom that was getting their 2nd shot last week?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:23:47 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@sunny: ah thank you!! :D

@Totalanimefan: haha anyone looking that chat would probably know you're always happy to chat xD
especially if they're looking to get some event currency haha

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:27:41 )

There's only 1 low on currency and that's me XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:42:11 )

@Totalanimefan: hey! Oh that's great, I'm so glad you were able to get the shot, you must be quite relieved! Well done! :)
It was my mum who was getting it. Idk when my second dose is, I'm still waiting for a text lmao it should be soon though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:50:37 )

@Vixen: Yeah this thread has already helped me, and I hope it can help others too. The event it more than half way over. We gotta get some posts in! lol

@vengeance: Wow. lol Well then I guess you have to put down the dramas and post here!

@sunny: I was so happy that I was able to do it that I happy cried when it was done. I hope you get it soon. My 2nd dose will be sometime in May. I haven't got the appt yet though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:53:27 )

@Totalanimefan: yush! i too could use some more currency xD
but i swear i'm running out of things to talk about that isn't me just repeating myself over and over lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 16:55:02 )

@Vixen: You could do that too. lol
Speaking of cafes, have you had any boba tea lately? I had some this week and it had been soo long since I'd had it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:27:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I think mine will be in May too. It's supposed to be 12 weeks after the first.
I bet you were so happy! I'm glad that you're halfway protected now!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:35:08 )

@sunny: Yeah I am. But I'm going to have to wait two weeks after my other shot to be fully vaccinated. I don't wanna wait that long lol

@koneko: Sounds like a busy today. Drive Safe.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:44:49 )
*cracks finger * time... to do a lot of puzzles *sighs*

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:45:50 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death |Devil's Food Cake x2

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: That's always nice and Voltra is f un 'nods'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:53:22 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I just forget to check stuff xD if I could have voltra notifications sent to my lock screen it would be easier xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:53:34 )

@TeaTales: That's smart. I should do that. I normally just stick to posting. How have you been by the way? ^^
@star2000shadow: Yeah since I have the time this week and there is an event on, I want to hangout on Voltra. I've missed you all.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:56:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Suffering from the annoying pollen.. big time dont recall last year being this bad but I might be wrong. just chilling here, an don discord, doing puzzles havent participated a terrible lotin the event.. to say only been doing the minigame wth tea cafe... the rest nope... iven up onaking photos cause that demands I go outside to get the suff for the photochallenge >< and the gif screen shot chalenge.. nopes.. i would end up fillig both my laptops with screen hots before I go the acual shot needed and no eve on he phone ( which already ave abunch of screenhots and ltle space ) it woudl be crowded and slow in catching.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:03:17 )

@TeaTales: I think if you just do the daily chapters of the game that's good enough. I totally forgot about the photo challenge lol.
Sorry to hear that you are suffering from pollen. I don't think that I have allergies but even I catch myself sneezing about once a day. (Nothing like what you are going through)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:04:47 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i think i got some a couple weeks ago
i figured i should drink a little less just bc of all the sugar xD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:05:52 )
@Totalanimefan: pollen allergy aint just sneezes, its also itchy eyes, stuffed nose, itchy face/skin or running nose for that matter I usually partake in photochallenge but, this time of year nopes I stay indoor

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:07:46 )

@Vixen: Yeah that's true, but also I get mine at 0% or 25% sweet. No milk unless it's Taro or Barley. The boba is still very sweet though. What drink did you have last?
@TeaTales: I normally do it too, but not this year. ^^; Yeah that's true. I don't think that I have it as bad, I was just trying to relate. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.