Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 Chat with me. -Last minute currency earning!-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:15:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I know you were, and it is appreciated. sorry if I sounded like I was snapping at you, was not my intention ^^:;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:16:40 )

@TeaTales: No you didn't sound like that at all. ^_^
Anything happening with you this weekend? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:19:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I know what you mean lol. Do you know what version of the vaccine you had?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:20:49 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah... i can't do 0% sweet in the tea... usually 50%, which is still a lot of sugar
i think i had...???? brown sugar boba?

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:22:46 )

@sunny: Pfizer. ^^
@Vixen: That's cool. At new places sometimes I get 50% sweet cause I don't know how good it is. At Teaspoon if I'm getting a nice tea I do 0 or 25%. There is a place I can order from here that does a cold brew jasmine Tea, and I get that one with just one pump of sugar (and boba). It's so good. Brown Sugar Boba is good! It goes really well with milky teas.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:24:10 )

@Totalanimefan: oh my mum had that one. That's the one I wanted lol xD I got the astra zennica(?) one.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:24:20 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah teaspoon tends to go very sweet by default
they boba in general is also pretty sweet
the trend these days teems to be soaking boba in honey/brown sugar/syrup which i don't think was really that common until more recent years.... or maybe i'm just not paying enough attention

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:29:34 )

@sunny: Oh I see. We don't have that one authorized in the US. We have Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson.

@Vixen: I feel like that is more common in the 'fancier' boba places. And I think that it tastes better. I still think Teaspoon has my favorite boba. Gong Cha's is pretty good too, but my problem with them is the drinks. They only have one caffeine free drink. And you can't change the sweetness. ^^;
I never got to try Boba Guys but I heard it was good. Maybe I'll try them next time I'm in NYC. They also have some stores there.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:32:35 )

@Totalanimefan: oh right xD there have been some problems with it and links to blood clots, so I wanted to avoid it but I didn't get a choice.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:36:36 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah teaspoon boba is definitely one of my favorites... they soak theirs in honey which tastes pretty good xD so i have to remember to lessen the sweetness in the tea by more than usual
i tried boba guys once i think... i don't remember it being something exceptionally stand out

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:41:41 )

@sunny: Oh I see. Same with the J&J vaccine here. I think that you will be ok since you are young and a woman. You will have lower blood pressure because you are of child bearing age. :)

@Vixen: YEESS Honey boba is the best boba. T_T I miss Teaspoon. I never tried them (Boba guys) because every time I was near one, it was a crazy long wait like 20+ people lined up.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:43:27 )

@Totalanimefan: i think it's just because of the hype
i remember tiger sugar boba had a really long line initially, but it died down to more reasonable wait times after the first month or so

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:43:58 )

@Vixen: Oh what is Tiger Sugar Boba? I want to try that.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:48:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Nops, just some roleplaying on discord most likely is how I keep myself entertained these days ... that and shows on netflix.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:50:19 )

@TeaTales: Yeah same. I'm kinda tried of watching things on Netflix lol. I'll try and go for a walk or bike ride on Saturday.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:54:21 )

@Totalanimefan: its a boba shop i think that started in LA? their boba is soaked in brown sugar syrup and that syrup they like... smear it on the sides of the cup for aesthetics or something lol
it's -very- sweet....
their signature i think is actually the boba with milk...and like no tea xD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:55:32 )

@Vixen: I feel like I have no idea if I would like boba with just milk, but I think that's a no from me.
I'm gonna look up this place now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:56:42 )

@Totalanimefan: oh wait i just checked, its black sugar, not brown sugar. dunno what the difference is... roasted maybe?

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:59:13 )

@Totalanimefan: I am sick for 2 weeks already :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:59:53 )

@Vixen: Black sugar? Maybe it tastes more molasses-y? Roasted is another good guess.

@vengeance: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. What's wrong?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.