Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Recently had wisdom teeth removed.....yuck

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 19:27:41 )

it has been rough but i'm making it. i had it done tuesday and now it's saturday. i'm finally off of my pain medicine cause it's manageable. still taking antibiotics and using warm salt water. i miss real food.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 21:07:36 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i feel your pain.
i had all 4 of mine out 2 ish years ago. it was very rough.
mine got impacted so it was quite rough for me.

hopefully you heal up soon so you can eat real foodz.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 23:09:33 )

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday and I'm nervous but also excited. I'm not looking forward to not being able to eat much because I'm finally starting to eat solid foods again after getting 6 fillings a few weeks ago.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 01:12:38 )
I had my wisdom teeth taken out last year and the dentist didn't even prescribe me any pain medicine. I think after about 2 weeks I could finally try and eat normally but things definitely felt better about a month later. I hated it lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 06:15:01 )

i kept hearing scary things about it but i was excited to have it over with because I needed it to be done. My teeth were impacted as well. but so far, so good. i have drank so much water. it feels like every hour or so I need to use the restroom.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 10:16:36 )
@bonnie:
did same this year.

im fortunate that i still remember important things after surgery.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 17:53:21 )
Glad you're past the worst of it!

I made it a point to ask for pain meds and antibiotics before my procedure so that I'd be prepared for the recovery process. Glad I did, because it wasn't as terrible as I thought it'd be. The first meal I had after was blended up beef soup that my mom made. Lemme tell ya, one of the best meals I ever had. xDD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 21:48:48 )

idk if i was lucky with my dentist 'cause my experience wasn't too bad compared to all the stories in this thread rn ( '-')... but then again i only had 2 teeth on the bottom and they cut the teeth up to remove them lol

hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!! eat lots!!!!!!! when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 14:42:41 )

yeah, i didn't eat much myself....i tried to but i survived off of green smoothies....not the best option. but now that i am feeling better and the swelling has gone down i am looking forward to eating more substantive foods...today i should be able to eat more things...i may run to the store and get some chicken or tuna salad to eat.

bloop

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 16:39:11 )
Oh yes........ the pain is real.... it will take some Time before you can fully Open your mouth again. The last Time i got the last two removed there was some wild blood wich was flowing in the hole unter my eyeballs. I almost needet a serious surgery
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 20:46:31 )

Yikes that sucks! I hope that you will be better soon <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Damned Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 04:39:47 )

Damn, I feel you. That sounds like 13-year-old me after Oral Surgery.
I wish you a fast recovery.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.