Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Let's talk about our fears :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/14 20:30:18 )

Do you guys have any fears? Irrational or not?
The ones that makes your skin crawl or makes you want to yeet yourself out of the room?
I think everyone should at least have one I think?

I'll share mine.
I have an irrational fear of eating foods that are at least three or four days old...
I feel guilty for wasting such delicious food but I also get visions of me getting rushed to the ER one day for eating something rotten.
I also have a similar fear of eating certain pills or medicine idk why xD

Now how about yours? :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/14 21:41:17 )

Spiders and crawling multilegged bugs. Just... No.

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/14 22:45:07 )
i can not
i mean like i can not handle when sharp objects such as razor blades and such against the skin
it kinda blends into a irrational fear of cuts and blood on the forearms...
it makes me want to yeet myself out of my body.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 03:29:28 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I have so many fears lol

Well i have arachnophobia however i improved alot! I can now be in the same room and look at spiders and spider like objects (toys, pictures ect) without panicking! I do like to be warned before hand if somebody wants to send something spider related.
Then ofc all bugs, however im just scared of them but its not a phobia.

Im also scared of like alot of animals, rabits, horses, monkeys/apes, sea creatures, any kind of bird. But again i only have arachnophobia. So while i am scared of a duck id still have a plushie of it lol. Its more like, i see said animal irl, i will keep my distance bc they intimidate me and im scared they will hurt me.

Im also scared of being lockd up, darkness (ya boy sleeps with a night light on lol), being alone, large spaces of emptyness/unexplored places (space, the ocean, the woods).

Some uh... wierd fears... Im scared that ill one day wake up and something will have happend to my friend but bc her family dosnt rly have contact with me ill have no way of knowing. Im scared that somebody has put up a recording of my family in my living room to trick me everything is fine and as soon as i go look they will all be dead and ill get murderd (ive had this fear since i was like 5 idk man). Im scared of that one short episode from gravity falls, its like a cryptic? monster? called the look behind? u basicly cant see them but they r always behinde u.

I have a wierd fear of needles and sharp object near me. I can hold them against my skin fine but if somebody else does it i panick. I also have piercings, want more and want tattoos and have 0 fear for them. But the soon somebody says they need to take my blood or they need to cut like a bandaid off im ready to faint.

And next to spiders my other biggest fear is death. I have trouble talking about this topic to a surtain amount. Like i could joke about it and talk about other people dying. But when i realize like, im gonna get old, i will die, i will not experience things anymore. I will stop now as im literly a hair close to crying.

I used to be scared of dolls, then i started collecting them lol (i collect bjds).
However things like anabelle ect does scare me.

Im scared if i do the wahoo the ghost of my great grandfather will be watching me ;-;

So those are just a couple....
Ya boy scared 24/7 but we vibing man

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 03:53:02 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

My biggest fear is definitely the unknown haha... it is better to have clarity than know nothing...

I also have a big fear of the dark but that has gotten significantly better. I still need some source of light when I sleep though, I can't just have pure darkness...

My weirdest fear is weeds in water like... you know when you are swimming in a lake or something and you get near a weedy area and then your feet or hands touch them? Oh gosh I am getting anxious just thinking about it... ick... ick... I hate it...

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 20:04:24 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Yeah we are vibin alright
That's the biggest mood I've ever received.
Irriational nonsensical fears are just the worst period.

@Merynia: Amen to that.
I don't have the heart to kill them but I'm willing to quarantine myself inside a room for long periods of time if needed ;w;

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 11:50:00 )
i can't handle heights (even standing on a chair) also deep water!!!! and darkness

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 22:42:07 )
I have a huge fear of zombies, I know it sounds silly but I've had it ever since I was a kid.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 23:00:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

the sound of metal hitting anything.
it makes my teeth hurt and reminds me of the dentist.

also...nail filers.
i absolutely cannot stand the sound or feeling of getting my nails filed.

the dentist is like big fear of mine.
i still go but it's more so, dentist telling me they have to take all my teeth out.
big fear.

i constantly have teeth nightmares where they fall out.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 15:05:42 )

@MoodyB: Honestly I can related with you a lot on going to the dentist TwT
I have bad experiences with it too...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.