Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 08:34:45 )

welcome to my shop!
hi and welcome to my little shop :3 it's simple! choose your style,
fill out the form and i will get back to you soon.
one slot at a time! another movie addict - sketch bust

i take volts, ohms, USD & items from my wishlist :3

STYLE OPTIONS
please note: couples are RLC only!
sketch
bust: 30k volts/1500 ohms/15$
half body: 40k volts/2000 ohms/20$
full body: RLC only <3

chibi sketch
full body: 40k volts/2000 ohms/20$

voltra slot: OPEN!
RLC slots: always open!

ORDER FORM
username: your name here
type: i.e sketch full body
info: link to character. please include personality notes
other: any other info? maybe you have a specific pose or expression idea etc
payment type:
preferred contact: this thread/discord/etc

links

main gallery
website
discord: prezial#3972
streaming on TWITCH!

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 08:35:07 )
reserved post

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 08:35:18 )
OPEN!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 13:29:35 )

@prezial: hey how have you been?

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 14:02:03 )
@Totalanimefan:
hiii hehe busy busy as always but have more time again so i figured why not i'll come back XD
what about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 14:22:02 )

@prezial: nice. I’m alright. Been trying to focus on school but it’s been hard since the ruling on Friday.

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 10:06:38 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah it's horrible news, i feel like every time you think it cant get any worse and then more things happen :/ i wish you good luck and strength. i live in the UK but now am a bit worried that it might happen here some day too since it feels like anything is possible

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 14:57:47 )

@prezial: thank you. I really hope the UK doesn’t do anything like this. It’s actually quite horrible to live through when you think about what will happen to people.
Where abouts in the UK are you? I used to live in Preston for school and my husband is from just outside of Liverpool but also lived in Birmingham and Manchester.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 20:35:34 )
@prezial: hey you’re back! Nice to see you :3
I can’t afford to buy yet but glad to have you around~ you’ve been missed

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 10:43:33 )
@Totalanimefan: ooh hehe i haven't been around much to be honest, but when i moved here i landed in london at summertime and i hated the place XD way too many people

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 10:44:29 )
@Ruby: thank you!! i'm glad to be back again, missed this little community too hehe

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 14:27:12 )

@prezial: there are a lot of people but it’s also the city my husband’s company is in. So if we moved back I think we would have to be there.
The north is nice except the weather sucks! When I lived in Preston and then I would see my friends in the south I would see that it’s warmer or that the flowers would bloom in the spring way before they would up north. It was weird how such a short distance made a big difference.
How do you deal with the dark winters?

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 10:20:29 )
@Totalanimefan: hyaha the only thing i've noticed is that it's super windy sometimes. my last place was on a hill so whenever i had to take bins out there was a chance they would roll down the hill. so i'm just minding my own business in my room and i hear a loud bang and then i look outside and think oh not again looool luckily my current place is better
oh actually the UK is mild compared to my home country (estonia). it gets dark a bit earlier there even during winters and it's a LOOOOT more cold there. i miss the snow XD doesn't it get darker during winter where you live now?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 16:29:52 )

@prezial: Yeah Preston was super windy too. I remember moving there and being like, what to heck I'ma blow away lol
I'm sure that Estonia has very cold and dark winters. I remember my husband saying that he visited there in the winter. He said the buildings and the snow on the buildings was really beautiful. Like something out of a fairy tale.
I would consider the winters here in DC dark, but I'm not south than you. It snows here in the winter and gets below freezing, but I sunrise is at like 8am and then sunset is at 5pm on our darkest days. So still sucks, but it could be worse. Liverpool gets dark at like 3:30pm lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 10:50:38 )
username: Another Movie Addict
type: Sketch bust.
info: Uni Clearwater is a Tabaxi bard who is on a mission to save her world, badly. She's chaotic neutral, and is a big time prankster. She once covered all of her party mate's beds in spider hair. But she can get serious when she needs to. Tabaxi are cat people.

My terrible ms paint drawing as a reference.
other: An expression of someone who's just about to pull the biggest and bestest prank ever.
payment type: 30k volts.
preferred contact: Thread is fine.

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/15 08:51:14 )
@Another Movie Addict: hii i'd love to hehe please send the payment and i'll send the wip next week :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/15 21:40:03 )
@prezial: Sent ^w^

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 19:10:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: here is the wip, do you need any changes? :) https://sta.sh/0tggai6havk

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 23:22:36 )
Oooo I love it.

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 17:13:23 )
slot now open!

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.