Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 be snowed in with me!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 12:05:16 )
Yo! So, my country is experiencing a snow-in of it's own, in the form of a nation-wide quarantine where we can't leave our homes without permission :'D

I'm therefore free to chat, draw, wiggle and giggle all day! Join me? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 13:02:08 )
@Nephila: Oh hey! We had this in April and we didn't have a case for MONTHS and now we're right back in cause of dumb people :<

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 13:11:59 )
@Nephila: Yep :< Hopefully it'll ease up a bit wit the month lockdown

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 13:24:21 )
I am too, but I know that there isn't going to be an old norm anymore :/ It'll be nice to reach a new level of normal

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 13:34:02 )
I know that feeling :< I finally scored a job in September and, while I got a job and Im really happy, everything else in my life is just exploding and now I'm not in work cause of the lockdown :/

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 14:10:05 )
Oh, I feel that. I work retail so I worked like crazy over the holidays but I havent had a shift in 2 weeks and now the lockdowns happened :/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 15:53:38 )
-runs through-
Hello. :3
-runs out-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:35:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' Morning, how goes the event so far? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:51:28 )

Well at least you got this event to be entertained by
Be sure to stay bundle up and stay warm~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:56:29 )
@Wildfire: Hola! Come back, it's snowy! :P

@star2000shadow: Hey! Just plodding along with it so far! How're you doing?

@Purpsy: Hehe true! It was actually 22 degrees celsius today :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:57:59 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: I keep on chugging.. and your avi makes me wanna do a one eye'd alien 'hums' not sure I'd be able to though.. the way i do an avi the one eye always looks off. least to me when i do an avi your's looks naturel. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:59:57 )

@diavolos: oof xwx
Well I find snow relaxing to watch shows with...
Btw I'm nearly done with your art ewe
Gotta colour it some more ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:01:03 )
@star2000shadow: Aw thank you!! I never make anything other than alien/monster avatars xDD I need to suggest more alien items hehe~

@Purpsy: Oo I wish it was snowing here right now ;u; I love it. Oooooooooh omg I cant wait to see Ima tip you so much ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:02:39 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: i gots a suggestion.. an eyebrow for the single eye..that's what throws me off with the eye when i try .. i can't ad an eyebrow haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:03:49 )
@star2000shadow: OH YES that does make sense! I like having no eyebrow on mine cause mine are always expressionless hehe >:D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:08:51 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: true but still i co uld so use an eyebrow to make it easier for me to use haha. so far im just fiddling until i get enough of the event items to work on a new avi..though i might try and make an alien one..dunno. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:10:27 )
@star2000shadow: Oooh Id love to see an alien if you make it :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:19:09 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: Oooh Id love to see an alien if you make it :D

hmm i could give it a shot 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:20:23 )
@star2000shadow: Hehe show me if you do!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:22:33 )
@koneko: hola! cute snail :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.