Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 be snowed in with me!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 21:49:06 )
@star2000shadow: Aw haha sorry, I keep getting distracted too, Im watching TV x'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 21:56:26 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: we can be distracted together. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 23:24:42 )
@star2000shadow: Hehe yes! Im gonna try to actually sleep tonight xDD Enjoy the rest of you day~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 23:26:43 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: u to hun <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 16:20:19 )
@Ava: Hi! I know the feeling :/ We gotta text using a government permission number to leave the house for essentials. I went out for shopping today and so many people are just.. out.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 21:23:50 )
@Ava: Oof that sucks :< We had a phase where malls were closed but huge superstores and tiny shops were allowed to be open for some bizarre reason?? As someone who works at the mall I felt a bit slighted x'D

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 11:56:29 )
@Ava: Yeah, its really difficult at the moment :( I'm hoping itll ease up a little bit once people start adhering to the rules better. Thats inherently what's caused the most problems :/

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.