Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 be snowed in with me!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:36:31 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I agree! I'm usually an in bed by 1am kind of person but not last night xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:41:41 )
@diavolos: Ahh... I'm sorry that you had one of those nights. They are not much fun.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:42:37 )
@Wildfire: I spent it talking to some friends so it wasn't too bad :) I do sometimes have random nights like that. I love your avatar btw!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:44:29 )
@diavolos: Oh, well that sounds like a good exchange of your time! It's always nice talking with friends

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:48:53 )
@Wildfire: Very true! It wasn't just wasted time, at least.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 15:57:59 )
This is true. You chose to not sleep. That alone makes a world of difference!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 16:11:55 )
@Wildfire: True! I did try to sleep but oof sometimes it just aint it

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 16:26:02 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: Its one of the event items, Brilliant Deer.

@Wildfire: Hi! I ended up crashing out and going to bed xD

oh sweet, i'll have to get that one next haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 16:43:45 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh yes! I'm slowly working through, I think I have 3 of the items total now!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 16:49:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: I think ih ave most of the items now i just gotta get doubles for other poses i'd wear on top of ones form the same 'set' haha. so im doing pretty good..and realized just how much star talks during event times haha.. guess it makes up for me dissapearing during the rest of the time haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:01:08 )
@star2000shadow: I get that hehe xD I have the phenomenal talent of ending convos when I appear so I dont get much currency when an event rolls round xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:08:08 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: I get that hehe xD I have the phenomenal talent of ending convos when I appear so I dont get much currency when an event rolls round xD

could just be your coming in at the wrong time and not that your ending them haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:10:30 )
@star2000shadow: Hehe it's more Im not very good with conversation xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:12:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: Hehe it's more Im not very good with conversation xD

yeah..i go through moments like that 'rubs eyes' it takes me a while to settle into a site and get comfortable enough there to talk to people. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:15:42 )
@star2000shadow: I feel that for sure. I still dont talk on Gaia and Ive been on there for 6 years xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:28:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: I feel that for sure. I still dont talk on Gaia and Ive been on there for 6 years xD

yeah i tried..you just.. you get lost there 'makes face.' and if you do get a response most times its rude.. which is annoying. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:31:36 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it used to be kinda nice but I think the forum is overall pretty dead there

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 19:42:34 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
diavolos:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it used to be kinda nice but I think the forum is overall pretty dead there

true.. and i mean i used to like it but now almost everything there is geared towards you paying real money for it. 'makes face' so i'd much rather be here where i have friends and its nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 20:50:18 )
@star2000shadow: That's really true :< Love being able to make friends!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 21:47:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @diavolos: 'nods' yep, and while we might never meet, at least on here we can cheer each other up 'nods'
i keep gittting distracted by ether irl or hulu 'nods' im watching cutthroat kitchen haha <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.