Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:14:23 )

@star2000shadow: that’s the beauty of Voltra too, they give us ample time to get sets :3 I love how long the events are here. Its like every event is FOWN :3

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:15:29 )

I have a question, do event currencies carry over to the next event or nah? I don't know whether to spend all the currency on this event or not.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:17:40 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: 'snicker' True.. their events are awesome. i never end up missing an item because i don't sign on the first day or spend every waking moment posting. and it took me a while to adapt to their 'doll' bases. but now that i have i have a blast seeing what i can do with the items haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:20:13 )

@Evilcupcakecat: they do not rollover

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:20:46 )

@star2000shadow: its really fun creating :3

I might need to go to bed soon, my eyes hurt lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:21:10 )

ah I see the event hangout thread has already been nyooming along.
Is it time for NPC Vixen make a comeback?

hi folks :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:22:27 )
@Vixen: Hi, how are you? :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:22:52 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: ah well sweet dreams.

@Vixen: hey Vixen long time no see 'waves at' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:23:39 )
@Nephila: one for you too!

e

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:24:39 )

@Juliette: hey :D i'm tired actually; probably going to sleep, but figured i'd drop by the event before i do so

@star2000shadow: hi star; long time no see :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:25:11 )
@Amber Lynne: haha well with the volume of characters you have. slow is probably the only pace to go xD
getting all the designs down will be great! easy refs

@Ruby: haha best to set it up when you're not tired. get sleep first
I'm sure I'll like what it is :>

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:25:11 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @eyry: oh WOW you are so good at that.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:25:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@Juliette: hey :D i'm tired actually; probably going to sleep, but figured i'd drop by the event before i do so

@star2000shadow: hi star; long time no see :3

Hello Hun welcome back 'glomps onto' how are you doing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:25:57 )
@star2000shadow: I'm trying to get fasterrrr but it's still taking like 20 min
this 3/4 pose is the easiest haha

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:26:45 )
also hi vixen and evil cupcakecat!
I think those are the only people who popped in while I was gone

e

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:27:15 )

@star2000shadow: not bad; about to sleep, but hopefully will be around tomorrow to post more actively! how are you?
@eyry: hiiiiiiii

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:27:46 )

@eyry: Pretty much my thoughts!
It's why I'm doing them mostly as YT videos now, and now with character information as voiceovers.
=D

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:27:53 )

ok, but actually going to sleep now ;u;
see you lovely folks tomorrow or at least within the next week or so. :3

please @ me

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:28:59 )

@Ruby: Ah alright thank you.
@eyry: Hey, I did pop in a few ago. Also that's a SU quote in your signature right?
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:29:09 )
@Amber Lynne: ah yes I watched your most recent one (I think?) haha
the character that is half/half of two species but is presenting as a human now with the blond hair with dark tips

good night vixen! xD

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.