Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:30:02 )
@Evilcupcakecat: yas! it's from the song in the movie

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:31:19 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: not bad; about to sleep, but hopefully will be around tomorrow to post more actively! how are you?
@eyry: hiiiiiiii

pretty good, i'll probably go back to bed soon, just couldn't sleep right away and what better way to use that energy then post for the event and get the pretty pretty items. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:34:29 )

I should probably sleep soon but I don't work tomorrow, so i'm not particularly in a rush.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:35:44 )
it's still a good idea to keep on a sleep schedule so your body isn't pulled in different directions

don't suffer during workdays haha

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:35:49 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i don't work ether just trying to fix my sleep schedule and get the most out of my posting and during the day my time is when the sites most active haha. and there one submission done haha now to just enjoy fiddling with the avi haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:37:13 )

@eyry: Close. XD
The newest is a ball jointed doll.
The blonde with the stitched lips was the week before.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:37:27 )
oh your avatar change is for the cropped contest? o:

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:37:55 )
@Amber Lynne: haha well maybe it was the most recent when I watched it xD

e

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:38:16 )

@eyry: Eh, I suffer everyday, I try to stay up on days I don't work so I can actually do something OTHER than work. I hate plantars. So much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:38:19 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
eyry:
oh your avatar change is for the cropped contest? o:

e

yeah the one i was just wearing was for the cropped contest haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:39:50 )
@Evilcupcakecat: well that's one way to look at it. and I definitely feel like on weekdays I only work |D I'll have to make some changes to get other stuff done.
plantar?

@star2000shadow: nice! quick on the entering

e

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:41:07 )

@eyry: Very possibly. XD
Tuesdays is gonna be another deviant ART review vid, if that matters to ya? XD
And then This lady

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:41:37 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
eyry:
@Evilcupcakecat: well that's one way to look at it. and I definitely feel like on weekdays I only work |D I'll have to make some changes to get other stuff done.
plantar?

@star2000shadow: nice! quick on the entering

e

haha i love making avis, i'm also doing one for a user run contest to 'nods' I'tll probably take me longer to do the next one as i want to be more creative.. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:43:42 )

@eyry: Plantars fasciitis. Inflammation of some tissue on the bottom of my feet. Hurts a LOT. I need physical therapy for it because it's chronic pain, but I haven't been able to get a thing sorted out yet. I stand for like 8 hours at my job like 5 days a week, so that makes it much worse.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:49:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Working on an entry for the Event Couture Avatar Contest 'nods' so far i think she's coming along nicely haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:55:57 )

@Evilcupcakecat: Oh geez, I feel for ya.
My other half deals with that. Along with flat arches.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:59:57 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Nephila: thanks, finished that one, little gingerbread lady chef 'snicker' so now i just play with my stuff haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:00:27 )
finally darted out to take out the trash and recyclingggg

and should spend some times with cats too
brb

will respond to pings upon return haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:01:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah kittys need a lotta attention. mine is currently curled up on the recliner watching me. i think she's waiting for mom to go back to bed to pounce me. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:04:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Nephila: haha thanks 'blinks' this ones gonna take longer as im running out of steam. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.