Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 07:51:54 )

@eyry: oohhh, nice nice
Sketches are almost always awesome once past the scribble state. Lol

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 07:57:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Nephila: apparently my sign...is the eternal wolf 'blinks' That is actually more 'me' then i care to admit haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:10:58 )
@Ruby: it's fun that you can do this kind of thing with your mom. I don't think my mom could be on here xD

@Amber Lynne: haha sometimes I think sketches are the most fun. finishing is a lot harder

ooo I've only read the tarot post so far for the fortune telling thread
off to a poor start on the tarot front though haha

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:11:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Nephila: it does and so far the little blurb inside of the spoiler is surprisingly on point.. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:11:59 )

@eyry: Sketching can be absolutely amazing.
I have one that I can't get enough of because of how smug and proud she looks, and how perfect it really is.
Sometimes, they're amazing~<3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:12:55 )

@eyry: aww that’s too bad ;3; but hey, at least we have my mom here now :3 she can be your voltra mom~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:12:58 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i've gotten good art from a lot of people, in fact i have a favorite peice that i got on another site, that i just love to bits that's for a winter event haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:15:30 )
I'm forgotten dryad on the voltra zodiac front
HMM

@Amber Lynne: I think sketches have the advantage of being loose and conveying the feeling. having to put down precise lines sometimes takes that away ;o;

@Ruby: haha yeah I'm not sure I would want to be online with my mom either. and English isn't her first language anyway. we mostly interact in Chinese xD
and yes. your mom is our mom now fufufuf :>

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:19:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Nephila:

@Star2000shadow: For me too actually. Kinda fun how they worded it. :3

i know ri ght? was kinda spooky haha.

>_> i sh are my art peice from someone on menewasha

<:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:19:52 )

@eyry: Very true. Sometimes, it really does.
There really is a fredom to sketches~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:21:54 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Nephila:

@Star2000shadow: oh that's pretty! It reminds me of Frosta from She-ra. :D

haha its my absolute favorite 'nods' im tempted to see if i can't recreate the avi here 'happy wiggle' and one item down, but that one was gotten for an avi contest i kinda need it for haha.

<:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:23:39 )
Nephila:

I'll check it out later KDA Drew. :3

I need for someone else to post in the fireside fortunes thread to find the rest of my fortune out. It's pretty interesting.

So far I'm a Forsaken Ermine running in the Wheel of fortune.

What's Y'all Voltra Zodiac sign?

I’m a Twice Hissed Cat, and it’s surprisingly accurate o.o

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:24:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Spooky right? i know it was for me, im trying to find some of the items for the Cropped avi contest 'blinks' so far....yeah. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:25:58 )
eyry:
I'm forgotten dryad on the voltra zodiac front
HMM

@Amber Lynne: I think sketches have the advantage of being loose and conveying the feeling. having to put down precise lines sometimes takes that away ;o;

@Ruby: haha yeah I'm not sure I would want to be online with my mom either. and English isn't her first language anyway. we mostly interact in Chinese xD
and yes. your mom is our mom now fufufuf :>

e

Haha I’m an only child but I’m used to sharing my mom, all my friends growing up and now love her so she’s their mom too xD I don’t mind it~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:27:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ My mom was the 'grandma' of areas we lived in a lot of time. she had the mother thing down good.. me im avoiding that area I'll play auntie 'nods' <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:29:12 )

@star2000shadow: it really is spooky! Like how did you know?!

My mom is the forsaken ermine and that’s spot on too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:30:14 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Dang..well its kinda cool that their spot on haha. and two items down for that cropped event, and one item down for another avi contest that someones hosting haha. now i just gotta keep going. thanks for talking to me ruby. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:30:33 )

@star2000shadow: lol I’m with you there xD no babies for me plz unless they are fur children

My real life besties have the kids thing covered so my mom has honorary grandkids xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:31:13 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Good point i do love my fur baby even if she's frustrating haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:31:30 )

@star2000shadow: no problem Star! It’s nice being able to chat with an old friend~
Good luck with your avatars! :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.