Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I have basically no idea what this site is?

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:09:31 )
I’ve figured out it’s sort of an avatar maker (which I LOVE) and when I managed to get this username I couldn’t NOT sign up so—hello, I guess!

EDIT: I managed to penny pinch enough to mostly dress my little avatar fella, but clearly have not done enough reading on how currency here works hahaha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:10:57 )

Hey there and welcome to Voltra ^^

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:12:03 )
Oh wow thanks for the immediate welcome! Wasn’t expecting that at all!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:14:05 )

@Crab: Hey there, welcome to Voltra!
Please don't hesitate to inquire if you have any questions~
Any of us staff members (and most of the community too!) are more than willing to help you out~<3

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:15:47 )
Is there a way to “react” to posts so I can give you a big thumbs up or thanks for that or something?

Thank you! This is unexpectedly and really wholesomely welcoming for something I found just searching avatar makers.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:19:07 )

@Crab: Reply to someone. Sadly, we don't have a reaction system like facebook or whatever has =(
But if you actually reply to someone via the forums, or a profile comment or a PM, it's far more personal~<3

Also, an avi maker? Huh. That's pretty cool, actually. didn't know that the site would come up with that. XD
I found it a few years back when looking for sites like GaiaOnline, because I needed a new avi site in my life.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:21:23 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh, okay!
Thank you very much for the information!

And yeah, I am all about Blaseball right now so this site came up while searching for places to make depictions of my favorite players.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:23:20 )

@Crab: Hah, totally fair!
And happy to help~<3

Also, you'll need to accept the trade twice.
It's just a few extra items I have to help you get a hopefully nice and cool avi ^ ^
(And the box and orb are openable. You can find them in the 'inventory' area of your invo (By default you're in the 'dressing room' portion to dress your avatar) and click to open! The box is afull event set, and the orb is a random item generator).

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:32:35 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

welcome!! the majority of people on here are pretty friendly :') i hope you enjoy yr time here

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 07:38:57 )
You have all been super super super nice so far. I am already having a wonderful time and can’t wait to learn the site better!

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 08:33:27 )
@crab: hello there:) welcome to voltra.. ur avatar is adorable ^.^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 09:21:56 )

@crab: Hello there, and welcome to Voltra! ❤️

You joined at a very good time, there's an event going on at the moment called Reaping Ritual, you can get a free event item each day by playing the games here 😃

You have also the chance to earn event currency when posting which you can use at the event shop, Joyful Jamboree, to buy extra event items if you want.

During the events, the puzzle game also gives event currency.

You can have a look at the non-common items at the Museum here, so you can start to make a wishlist 😊

This site has the nicest items I've seen anywhere, and you can wear two poses of each one at the same time, which is awesome.

And starting on the day following your joining, the blimp in the homepage will give you a daily freebie, volts, or even ohms, so be sure to check it every day 🙂

I hope you'll enjoy it here! 😊

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 09:23:26 )

hey crab welcome to voltra
here's a newbie guide that might be useful
and head over to total's charity to get some volt currency ;3c

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/12 10:52:01 )
@Crab: Hello and welcome it isnt that difficult to figure out! You will learn fast if you stay around
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/13 21:04:51 )
@Hachi: Ah thank you so much for the newbie guide link! It's very very very helpful!
tritanomaly (blue/yellow) colorblind. green is a myth.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 07:10:47 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

@crab: hey there welcome to voltra! ^^ ur avis looking great already :0
i usually link to the item museum and newbie guide but it seems to be covered already ^^

hmm what else is helpful to know ... volts you get from posting, ohms are the premium currency, crates are our monthly donation items, orbs are random item generators (rigs) that update every few months that you can either get w volts (common orbs) or premium currency (charged orbs)!

the pawns are event currency - we have an event going on right now :-) you can click on the glowy mirror thing to the right of the currency to get to the event dashboard page, and playing the games (click on the icons on the checkerboard) will grant you free event items! feel free to ask me any questions if u have them ^^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.