Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:28:49 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

oohh do u see foxes often ??
happy friturday all lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:30:18 )

Happy Friturday to you too, xvz xD

I never saw a fox in my whole life to be honest. ( o u o )

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:30:56 )

yeah the first quarter of the zucchini i chopped up , i was like yeah u know what, this was the catharsis i didn't know i needed lol
by the third i was like .... this is tedious ...... lol
anyway even if i did have a grater i think blender was way easier! so if anyone is using a recipe that calls for grated veg , i would totally recommend blending , esp if u have chronic pain or anything like that!! also i feel like every time i've used a grater i risk touching the ouchy part while grating >_> And it's a pain to wash lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:31:30 )

nice post art chiffon! did u animate that urself ?? :0

hmmm yeah i'm not sure if i have either :0
i saw a deer once last month though!!! :0

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:38:45 )

Thanks, I did animate it by using a gif maker from a website :o Even though it's not a perfect animation per se since I screwed up on (trying to) animating lips... ^^;;

Ooh I see! That's really cool!! Where did you see that deer last month? If is it okay to ask? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:48:42 )

how cool! what was the gif maker website? did you draw separate images and then the gif maker just turns it into a gif? or is it like , there's a bg image and you animate/change just the parts that move ?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:49:04 )

yeah that's ok to ask! ^^ i went hiking in connecticut - it was a v short hike
actually when i saw it at first it was looking at me and standing perfectly still... i was like is that even a real deer lol
but then i was like why would someone put a fake deer in the middle of the woods?? i took a picture and then when i moved closer it ran away hahaha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:52:36 )

Ezgif Maker is the name. I only draw seperate images then upload them to the gif maker, and then you need to set delay time (depending on preference) 'till you're satisified and click the 'Animate it' button thingy to turn it into a gif.

Ooh, okay :o Hmm..... The deer must've thought they're doing a 'standing pose' or something like waiting for someone else to take their picture lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:55:43 )

ooh i see that's cool! i think it's super creative that you chose to make a gif, i feel inspired to try something similar sometime!
it's been a long time since i've done any kind of hand drawn animation ... but it's so fun! and small things like shifting something here or there can still make a p big difference
i would love to set an animation to music sometime ... ! or like to make an animated music video of some kind? i love watching youtube clips of like short fun animations that people make!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:57:37 )

lool it's cool you recognizes his bark types!

wah slicey kitchen utensils i don't enjoy ... i feel like i have relatively good control over a knife , but stuff like graters or a mandoline ... aha ... /sweats
i don't think i've ever seen or worn knife gloves before :0 what's the material like?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:58:11 )

I see *nods* Oh! Me too! I would like to make a short animated music video or silly animation as well.... Next, next year xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:38:42 )

chiffon you should do it! do you have any songs in mind?

omg Lol confusion over big and small dogs sounds so cute honestly <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:40:42 )

oohh tru it is hard to do thin slices w a knife, esp if you're doing a lot and want to do it fast
what have u made w it so far?? do u make like potato or apple chips :3

aw i use the default theme on voltra so the bg was white to begin w, i never noticed!

also rippp i saw the kitchen mouse again T_T i need to borrow a cat .......

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:31:34 )

oohhh slicing cabbage :0
honestly i love cooked cabbage lol ... but maybe slicing it would make it good for sandwiches ?? idk what did u end up eating it w ? lol
lol when i cut carrots sometimes they roll off hahhaa

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:34:22 )

ugh i feel bad , i know some ppl have strong feelings abt setting no kill traps but i don't think i could get close to touching a live one ._. sorry ...
my landlord gave me some and i finally was like i just have to set them or else what if there become more T_T at least i won't use glue traps or poison cuz i heard those result in a lot more suffering ._.
i guess ideally i would have cat scent around the apt and maybe they'll wanna stay away T_T

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 09:24:09 )

xvz, I don't think I could animate anything that's very complicated (such as dynamic movement, etc.) tbh Well.... I did made an animated music video before but it was too rushed and very short, and I ended up accidentally deleting the video... Oof. ( ._. ) And I don't know which song to choose honestly lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 23:46:39 )

I saw deer chat (and i don't remember what page i posted on last to catch replies to me) so I'm jumping in.
I went out to a nature preserve recently and there was a deer right by the car that stood still for so long and when i tried to get my phone out to take a picture that's when it ran away.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/8 01:15:26 )

oh no, sorry to hear it got deleted! it's cool you did that though, i'm sure it was better than you think
and animations don't have to be complicated to be satisfying either!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/8 01:18:15 )

oh my gosh i've never gotten super close to a deer, although i heard there are parks (or just one? a park? lol) in japan where you can feed deer and they'll eat out of your hands??

yergg i've been impulse buying a lot of yarn but idk if i can even use it all up >_>

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/8 01:20:04 )

xvz, it's alright. Don't be sorry ^^; as it was techinically my fault tbh. And I see *nods*, hmm..... well I suppose you're right about it, as long as everyone is having fun that's all the matter.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.