Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Is this your first Voltra event?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:09:20 )

@Vixen: I see. I'm so tried and hungry today. Have you had any good food lately?
@MoodyBats: Congrats on your Patreon.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:10:54 )

@Shadami: lol
@Hachi: lol
Oh my gosh you guys use Google maps. XP
Philly is close to the ocean but on a river. Same with DC. DC is on two rivers though. They are both still considered the east coast cause they aren't that far away from the ocean.
@sunny: My husband keeps checking. I don't what to know XD He told me the updates in the morning and I was pretty happy.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:12:26 )

@Hachi: How many times have you checked? I haven't checked in like 4 hours. It does snow in DC during the winter. Not as much as like NYC would. It actually didn't even snow last winter. But other winters there are blizzards.
As for fav museums they honestly are all really good.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:19:10 )

YEAH it was the Potomac I remember. and also I've been to Baltimore right next door and may have stuck images of that into my DC trip in my brain xD but i consider them both coastal even though they aren't ocean coastal.

*goes to check philly now*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:21:18 )

*stares at map* HOW have i not connected before that those three cities that I've been to are right in a line and super close to each other. How?

*ignore NYC that is also in that line*
Sorry NYC, i know good people live there but in a general way you annoy me city because the rest of NY state gets ignored. xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:33:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Mood... also very tired and kinda hungry. I've only had tea so far today, so probably will eat early. Nothing exciting though, probably just noodles or something simple.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:38:03 )

@Shadami: Yeah Baltimore is on the bay. Which isn't the ocean but is huge!
DC is on the Potomac and the Anacostia rivers.
Philly is on the Delaware River.
Yeah they make like a straight line all the way from DC to Boston. It's pretty cool!

@Vixen: Go eat! I just heated up leftovers for lunch. Noodles sound really good. Asian food is always the best. What kind of tea did you have btw

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:41:33 )
You're a sneak little impostor!

I too need to get some food.
I have some Orange Passionfruit Jasmine green tea myself.

Aren't you? Aren't you?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:41:50 )

i really need to look at maps more often, they really are fascinating xD I just always have other things on my mind.
I used to love stopping on trips at the various highway rest stops that had state maps posted with a you are here dot and just staring at it while everyone else went to the bathroom.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:42:23 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm in the same boat. Microwave leftovers for lunch and cook for extra for dinner lol Mm just Twinning's English Breakfast with brown sugar and half&half. I actually have a pack of Early Grey from Tazo or something, but that blend was really strange tasting to me, so I dunno what to do with the rest of them.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:49:24 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Oh no i don't really think i need a congrats
as it's too early to even tell how it will turn out.

as it may do nothing for me in the end.
being a small artist, i'll feel lucky if i get even 1 person to pledge.
but that may not even happen for many months or even a year or more.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 20:56:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I am crossing my fingers for you guys.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 21:21:33 )

@Totalanimefan: maps?? if I look at a map how am I supposed to keep up my stereotypical californian geography knowledge

oh that sounds nice tho, like a lil snow but not too much. I think snow is nice to visit but it's a pain to live in esp when theres a lot of it (or so I've heard).

alskfj I'ved checked too many times to keep track. every time one of my friends says something I gotta go look ahaha
when it's bad, I hope it changes, and when it's good, I hope it doesn't change ADLFKJ it's a rollercoaster

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:00:59 )

We had snow Sunday but it's a nice 67 today xD so I'm doing laundry. And taking the leaves I didn't get yet.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:06:38 )

@dragoness129: Your tea sounds really good!
@Shadami: I love looking at maps too! I thought I was the only one <3
@Vixen: Yeah who wants to cook 2-3 times a day. Could you give the tea to someone else in your household?
@MoodyBats: It's a good first step.
@sunny: Thank you. It looks like our left leading party is going to win the Presidency, but it doesn't look like we are going to get the Senate. :(
@Hachi: lol that is fucking CA in a nut shell. But to be fair a lot of people don't bother to learn where things are. Once I went down to S CA and no one knew the name of the town/city I lived in. I was like, really?! lol
Yeah snow sounds good if you work from home. Not if you have to travel in it. I got one update from my hubby, but nothing else. I'll check tonight.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:12:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Is the senate not decided by the government? :/ idk! But the event has started, did you see???

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:13:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Nah I'm the only one who drinks it. Normally I'd give it to a friend or something, but external household meetings are rare these days.

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:14:56 )

@sunny: It did start!!! I'm excited!!
The senate is a part of the government that people vote for people to be in. It's 100 people, 2 from each state. Kinda like a House of Commons, but different.
@Vixen: Yeah tell me about it. It sucks. Hey the event started!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:16:25 )

@Totalanimefan: oh i see. I guess it ddoes kkind of sound like our house of commons. Politics is usually too confusing for me. I'm so excited for the event! Even though I'm supposed to be writing lmao.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 22:18:57 )

@sunny: Writing can wait. It's time for the event!! I can't figure out the game tho lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.