Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:03:39 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

wish my room was not so cold.
Hands feel like ice.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:05:59 )

Aw poor kitty :')
cat interaction is a strange thing
from my experience one moment they love each other and cuddle up and the other moment they'll be whacking each other in a face
Report
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:06:02 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


I'm a lil stressed over money T_T I don't know if we can afford all of my medication now.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:11:42 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


My last prescription was but it was not the right kind for me - the normal one's $8 roughly, the one I'm taking now is... $80. T_T
I'm pretty sure the prescription picked up today is the generic... after I gave them my prescription card the prices went up, even when not using the insurance to buy it.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:18:10 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@koneko: i don't have gloves so i shall suffer until
it warms up.
we don't turn the heater on cause its supposed to be about 60-70
but my room is like a freezer.

we don't have good insulation in our house.
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:19:46 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


@koneko: I'm on an antipsychotic, antidepressant, and birth control. The total if I kept this pharmacy, would be like, $180 a month.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:22:40 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@koneko: i share a room with my sister and cold doesn't bother her
but it bothers me greatly as i like a very warm and cozy room
but since we could never afford a house with 3 rooms, im doomed forever to be in a freezer room lmao.
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:23:09 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


@Totalanimefan: It's already been purchased - my grandpa decided we can afford it (we can't lol).

@koneko: I think it's the prescription card in general - it seems to have made things worse so when we switch to a different pharmacy I'm not using that. Considering my current pharmacy never called me for a week regarding a medication that I had run out of, I think it's time to switch. T_T


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:25:45 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


I'm heavily considering opening art commissions... I dunno where I would do them, though.

See ya later Koneko!


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:27:23 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Opening commissions on Instagram and Twitter[if you have one]
Is a good place to start.
Ko-fi also lets you do commissions.
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:30:08 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


I don't have either >w>;;
I might see if I can open a shop on Dappervolk and/or Pantheon. Pretty sure the latter lets you sell for RLC.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:31:00 )


I just ate two full sandwiches.
I'm so full x.x
It looks like there's some people that are busy as well

Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:32:56 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

im too cowardly to do shops on DV and Pantheon.
but IG and twitter might be good to start as well as ko-fi.
As ko-fi is a donation site to help creatives.
//shrugs


@Purpsy: Hello! How's it going?
what kind of sandwiches did you have?
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:33:24 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


I should open a Ko-fi, since I don't wanna give people my actual Paypal.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:35:11 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


@Totalanimefan: I'll look into a food bank - I know there's one in town somewhere, or at least, there was when I last volunteered there at 13..


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:35:58 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@0v7: it's hard to do commissions without paypal.
But with ko-fi donations you don't need to tell people, you just connect it.
so when someone donates it automatically goes to your paypal.
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:36:43 )

"You\'ve had too much of the digital love -


@MoodyB: I have one but it's under my deadname :'3
I'm glad you reminded me about Ko-fi!!


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:37:31 )


@MoodyB: ham and cheese with mayo.
Simple stuff :3

@Totalanimefan: Gotta eat a lot cause I got a lot more to clean plus I skip breakfast lol

Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:39:11 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@0v7: hope it works for you.

@Purpsy: Ah i see, nice.
sounds good.
Report

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]




Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/17 20:42:23 )


@Totalanimefan: hehe yep who knew scrubbing walls can be such a workout eue

@MoodyB: Mhm did you have your lunch yet?

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.