Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Menewsha Refugee!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 16:07:15 )
Hiya all, my name's Eli and I've come over from Menewsha! I've tried to get back into my old mene account with no success.

I'm 25 years old and am trying to rekindle my love of avatar sites! Can't wait to talk to you all. I'm happy to make some new friends!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 16:10:16 )

@Elirona: Hey welcome. 2020 is a great year to get back into avatar sites. Social media is just so negative.
How did you find out about Voltra?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 16:11:45 )
@totalanimefan: Thanks for the welcome! I heard about Voltra looking through some menewsha threads, seeing where people were jumping ship to. I think the avatar art here is super nice!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 16:59:36 )

@Elirona: yeah it is! And the community is great here too! Super nice.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 17:03:25 )
@elirona: Hello there :) good to see you here I'm also a menewsha refugee.. poor site isn't what it used to be.. I'm kushykissez on menewsha:) this site is similar and just as good.. and everyone is just as nice ..friendly and helpful.. if you need anything don't hesitate to ask :)

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 17:13:31 )

@totalanimefan: Thank you so much, again! I'm sure i'll fit in just as well. :)

@lilmisskushy: Hi kushy! I do remember you from Mene! We didn't talk very much but I did see your username around quite often. :D Thank you for your kind words!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 17:15:33 )
@elirona: yeah I was more of a lurker on there if I'm honest lol I was quite shy.. not as shy as I used to be .. and your very welcome ..accept ur wee trade again :)

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 17:33:25 )
@lilmisskushy: Awww, thank you so much for the items!!! I appreciate it immensely

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 19:10:46 )

@Elirona: Nice avatar. I really like this months items. They are awesome. I'll send you a little something as a welcome gift.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 20:05:03 )
@totalanimefan: Thank you!!! The donation items on this site look super nice! I couldn't help but toss a little money at the site I'm a sucker for the dopey eyed look. :p

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 20:11:50 )

@Elirona: I'm a sucker for the items here too. I normally donate once a month. Have you been the orbs yet? They are like our rigs.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 20:18:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hello and welcome to Voltra!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 20:24:58 )
@totalanimefan: I saw the orbs in the shop, but I'm not entirely sure what they do! are they like, lootboxes?

@moodybats: Thank you so much for the welcome!!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:28:24 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@elirona: hi welcome to voltra! ^^
i used to be v active on mene way back in like 2007-09ish? i remember having a great time, felt kind of nostalgic earlier this year and joined voltra a few months ago :3

rigs = random item generator, basically you open it and you get a random item from the set! i'm guessing that's the same as a lootbox?

also some threads i found somewhat helpful when i joined were the item museum and newbie guide
and starting tomorrow you can click on the blimp on the homepage for daily freebies/currency :3

i've found that everyone is very friendly here ^^ let me know if you have any questions!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:40:14 )
@Elirona: Welcome to Voltra! I'm glad you could find us!
I used to be a regular on Menewsha but that had to be like 10 years ago so idk if you'd remember me. I haven't been on in ages so I have no idea how the site ended up.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:46:41 )
@xvz: Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! Yeah, those RIGs sound like lootboxes/gachapon, which seems cool! I'd be happy to try em. :P Thank you for the thread recommendations! I'll take a look at them!

@Megaame: Thank you for the welcome! Happy to be here. :) The name doesn't seem familiar, so I'm sorry for not recognizing you. :( The site is basically a graveyard now...it was just a chain of events that made the site basically broken. A lot of the features don't work any more. I can't even request a new password because mene requires a captcha verification, but it's broken. It's very sad. But, out of the grave springs new life!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:48:20 )

@Elirona: Oops. I thought that I replied XD Here is the most recent Orbs thread. I feel like it explains it well.
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/10888

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:52:07 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, I was reading it earlier! It's like a little gambly thing. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 21:54:10 )
@Elirona: I actually used a different name on the site xD so you wouldn't recognize this name. That's super sad. I enjoyed the site while I was there. Did the staff just like, abandon the site then and not fix it?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:11:16 )
@megaame: The site was without a developer for a really long time so when stuff started breaking, there was no one to fix it. :(

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.