Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 04:19:14 )
@Wildfire: lol this last year felt like 5 years combined for me. XD it's been a rough ride.
Ill have a little One year old starting tomorrow. T^T.
I have to work though, and then there's a DJ party tomorrow night, i may or may not go.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 10:47:22 )
@Koah: Yeah, I know that feeling of one year feeling like five. :( I'm sorry, hon. Hopefully things will be easier -or at least less complicated- going forward. Hopefully. :3

One. It's really hard to wrap my head around the fact that he's one already! Wow. Well, Happy Birthday to the little one... and Birthday Congratulations to you, momma! :3 <3

Oh, a DJ party sounds like fun... and it is St. Patrick's Day... ;)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 10:51:26 )
Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.
Do you celebrate or do anything for St. Patrick's Day? Go to a parade? Drink green things? XD Pretend you're Irish? Make corned beef?

It is 5:45am here right now and I should still be sleeping... but I'm not. Ugh.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 13:47:48 )
Good morning.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 13:14:28 )
@Lotus: sorry I missed you yesterday. Yes, Good morning. How are you?

Good morning everyone.
How is everyone? How was your weekend (yes, I know it's Tuesday but I wasn't online yesterday and the weekends are always fun to talk about... aren't they?)? Did you do anything fun?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 14:57:20 )
@Wildfire: Aww, you don't need to be sorry. <3 Doing great and had a great weekend, how about you? n_n

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 18:01:55 )
@Lotus: <3
Oh - I'm glad you had a good weekend! Did you do anything particularly fun?
My weekend was fun - hubby and I played video games XD (which we never do... especially not like this!)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 19:17:31 )
@Wildfire: I spent time with my other half and two friends. We all tried new a new restaurant and so that was nice. Which video games did you play? My other half and I have been looking at more multiplayer games lately so we can have time together when we don't feel very talkative after long busy days to unwind.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 12:50:39 )
@Lotus: That sounds like a lovely weekend :3 <3

Hubby and I were playing a limited-time beta of the new Diablo game that's due for release in June. It was fun. Since the game was only open for the weekend, that's the only one we played, and because of the dynamics of it being in beta, we weren't playing at the same time but switched back and forth, taking turns playing/watching.

Yeah, I can completely see wanting to have a couple games to play together on evenings like that when you're really just too tired or 'talked out' after a rough day to really communicate or be productive, but you still want the comfort of being with somebody, doing something :3 What games do you usually play... or which are your favorites?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 12:51:25 )

Good morning.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 16:45:17 )
....................... good....morning......???

LOL. Hello and good whatever-time--of-day-it-is-for-you!

I've been battling technical issues for the last couple of days... *sigh*

What is going on in your corner of the universe??

What have you been doing? -- much of the internet seems to have evaporated recently! XD :(

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 17:27:10 )
@Wildfire: That sounds like a lot of fun for you both. n_n I wanted to play, but was very busy, unfortunately. I hope your technical issues get sorted, I have had my fair share lately and hoping it is all fixed and figured out now, my other half suspects it may be due to the weather we have had.

Absolutely, it is very nice to have time off to play something we enjoy together or separately (we own older consoles and many games to go along with them, some are single-player, others are multiplayer). At the moment, I have been sinking time into FFXIV after a friend recommended it for my days off. x_x

I enjoy fighting, racing, and rhythm (Tekken and Taiko no Tatsujin are my favourites) based games if I go to arcades. As for games I can play at home, I enjoy adventure, indie, and puzzle-based games but don't make enough time for them and I really should. T_T

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 04:53:24 )
So I'm not the only one totally busy IRL. XD

I wanted to pop in and say hi! <3 I miss chatting, but RL has been ... busy the last week, to say the least.
I'm stand-in boss at my job, meanwhile my kids left on spring break with my sister.
My sons first birthday was a few days back followed by my daughter's 10th birthday. =O
My husband came and went for the week... just been a bit nuts... and I got dental work done, which is still healing.

I have the weekend off. <3 Thank God.

Hopefully I'll potato out with the baby and pop on here and chat. <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 13:20:11 )
I'm still half asleep, with the half that's awake being distracted ... and slightly annoyed due to technical issues (my printer hates me).
Anyway, yes... hello ... good morning... and why does this time of year always seem to be so crazy?

@Lotus: The technical issues were resolved, thank you. We will get them sometimes due to the weather too, but that wasn't the case this time. It had something to do with the router /shrug/

@Koah: It definitely sounds like you're in the middle of chaos. Hopefully it's not quite as crazy for you this week.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 16:32:49 )

>_>

<_<

Hi, I'm not dead, lol.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 17:14:57 )
@Wildfire: things are calmer than they were, but stress is still a bit high.
I've been reading a lot in my spare time.

Lol, i hate printers so much. Specially ones that do the wifi connection. They're supposed to make life easier, not harder. XD
I hope you figured out the printer.

And good morning/afternoon.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 22:40:09 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol. This is a good thing!! I'm not dead either. XD <3
What's been keeping you busy, Key??

@Koah: Yeah, technology doesn't help as much as it's "supposed" to. I really think that about 15 years ago they were at their height - strong enough to actually be helpful without being so completely over-the-top and complicated (like they are now) that they actually did help... some.

I solved the printer issue. It involved "Hey Hubby, the printer doesn't like me again. *huff* Fix it??" XD

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 18:57:49 )
@Wildfire: lol i hand technology to my husband too when I get pissy.
I remember working in a library and teaching old folks to use internet and helping them check their emails and I never stopped thinking about it like 'how is tech going to be when im old and don't wanna bother learning the new tech...' Young people wanting to hit their head against wall because I don't get the new tech at all. Lol. Cx

I over think things a lot! Lol

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 19:33:06 )

@Wildfire: Not a lot really, just same old same old lol. We did go to a local festival a couple days ago and that was fun; there was a carnival, arts and crafts booths, tons of food options, and concerts. My only complaint is that they were giving away fish in colored water as prizes for at least one of the carnival games and that irritates me that it's even legal. Poor fish. :/

On the bright side I had a huge frozen lemonade and took a bag of cotton candy for the road so that was fun. Yay sugar! XD;

How are you doing?

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 20:13:01 )
@Koah: lol - I don't mind the problem solving aspect of technology on a philosophical level or even on a mental exercise level... except that the tech issues usually happen when I'm deep in the middle of something else and I just really don't want to switch mental gears to figure out why the F*** my printer won't print. It's just easier to hand it off to my husband or to my eldest who kinda "live" in that world XD It saves my sanity........ and a number of computers from flying out of the windows over the years XD

I'm not sure you're overthinking it... it's a legit question, IMO! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.