Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:07:40 )
@Koah: I have been feeling a little foggy-headed today too for some reason, but I got grocery shopping done and I'm currently ignoring a deadline so I can sit in the sun and enjoy the day for a little while

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:12:39 )
Sunshine is so good for the soul! I've gone outside and stood in the sun several times today.
Oh gosh, I'm emptying bins and keep thinking, 'my mom is coming to visit- she's going to steal my bins.'

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:25:05 )

Yay a new thread! I love it already lol -bookmarks-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:25:35 )

@Koah: Hey there ^^ It's nice to see you. I don't know if we have ever chatted outside of an event thread. ^^;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:45:29 )
@Koah: LOL - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has thoughts like that! XD Congrats to you for being so productive!
Yes, I love the sun, but can only take it in relatively small doses and right now, I've probably had my limit for the day. So it's time to do some of that work I've been procrastinating doing before I have to start the dinner routine thing

@Totalanimefan: Hey Total! How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:50:45 )

@Wildfire: I'm good. I have 10 mins until lunch break is over and I can go back to work.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:52:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Well 10 minutes is 10 minutes - lol. How is your day going so far?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:54:03 )

@Wildfire: lol and now it's 7. XD
It's going. Yesterday was pretty stressful but today seem to be smooth sailing at work -knock on wood- lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:55:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad today is easier for you. I hope it remains that way! What are you doing for lunch today in your whopping 7 minutes?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:56:36 )

@Wildfire: I already eat so I just going to be on Voltra. It's one of the best ways to pass the time.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 20:59:49 )
@Totalanimefan: I understand. Yes, it can be a nice way to get a break from other things!

It's Thursday already isn't it? How did that happen?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:00:07 )
@Totalanimefan: You welcomed me to Voltra. :D But yeah, I stick to events usually.

@Wildfire: oh my gosh, I haven't figured out what I'll do for dinner yet. The de-cluttering is definitely making the house environment a lot better for me.
I am your opposite, almost. I have very few freckles and I tan easily. however, my husband is pale and burns as soon as the sun light touches him. lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:03:08 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I always just tan, though this year, I got freckles on the tops of my cheeks??
Generally, I tend to stay a bit darker throughout spring and summer, from being outside in the garden.
During fall and winter, I'm paler 'cause I tend to stay indoors then!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:04:00 )

@Wildfire: Yeah and Voltra is so fun and positive. Not like other places on the internet. I don't know how that happened either. I thought that it was Wed for a while today.
@Koah: lol I tend to welcome everyone. I'm sorry that I forgot <3 Will you be hanging out here a lot?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:04:12 )

Ok lunch break is over. Bye.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:04:45 )

Have fun at work!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:07:24 )
@Koah: I can deal with the sun much better lately. I think it has to do with having it available almost constantly instead of only for a couple of months out of the year. I have some serious decluttering to do here too. I just haven't had the energy or motivation or something to actually do much of it for some reason.

@Totalanimefan: Bye! See you soon.

@0v7: Surprise freckles! LOL!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:08:35 )

@Wildfire: I sure was surprised to see freckles on my face this year LOL
I wonder if they'll come back next year...

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:14:53 )

/snoops around

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:15:56 )
@0v7: Probably. You've done it now - catching freckles like that!! XD

@Anarchist Beauty: uhhhh hello! Are you going to snoop or hang out and chat? You are welcome, you know...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.