Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/10 17:40:23 )
@Purpsy: I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling out of it and a bit all over the place... I really hope you start feeling better and that things settle down for you soon :3 I wouldn't want to hang out with that kind of constant noise and chaos going on either, so yeah... I'd be at the library, or a park, or someplace else too...

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 00:33:03 )
Hiii.
My week has been really busy between work inventory and getting my son's dental stuff started/done. o3o" and snow storms. XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 13:19:46 )

@Wildfire: Yep it was very loud but surprisingly my mom and my brother slept through it in their separate rooms o.o
I ended up leaving early I got bored there eventually and it was snowing hard yesterday. Manage to get some sleep though and had to do some cleaning late at night. Mostly putting some dishes back in the cabinet and washing some mugs that haven't been used for awhile and got pooped on by our little intruders >.>

I plan not to do much for the rest of the day other than the usual chores =3=

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 14:10:12 )
@Koah: Hi. Good morning. Yeah, that's a lot ... certainly enough to keep you busy and offline!! XD

@Purpsy: It sounds like you've had a busy and chaotic day. I hope today goes better for you. Good morning, btw! :3

Everybody is getting snowed on!
Well, not me... but I'm special XD XD
Caffeine, anyone? ------------->

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 15:18:23 )

@wildfire: Lol no snow here, but cooler at least! :)

How are you this morning?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 16:20:30 )

@Wildfire: *throws a bunch of snow at your way* ←~(o `▽´ )oΨ
Well...they're going to melt again here.

Despite the chaotic day yesterday a trip to the library was quite relaxing once I gotten over my social anxiety of course *thumbs up*
How's your day going?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 16:38:49 )
@Wildfire: I'm drinking a homemade mocha this morning. :3
I don't have to work this weekend. i don't know what to do now. XD
Im reading my Kindle book and my son is watching cartoons while my daughter hangs out with her cousin. Kinda relaxing. And baby is just entertaining himself, crawling around and getting into things. Lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 18:37:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol - yeah! I was surprised when I stepped outside for 30 seconds earlier today - it was cool!

@Purpsy: Hey now... there's no need for that! XD ... but it might explain the apparent temperature drop over here today. You throw a mighty strong snowball, my friend! XD

@Koah: omg... you don't know what to do! Although I understand that (truly, I do), the answer is obvious: ENJOY IT! <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 18:44:18 )
...and how am I doing today?

I'm fine, thank you... a bit tired and I have no voice atm... thank you, pollen, but fine otherwise :3

I hung out in the sauna earlier and showered, and now I'm playing video games and wondering if I should take a nap instead... but at least I feel like a clean human being again.

Tomorrow, a friend is going to kidnap me for a little bit. I'm not quite sure what that means, tbh, other than bringing her girls to check out a D&D thing somewhere...

My eldest is getting ready to go to Texas next weekend.

My youngest is apparently chasing pregnant cows around the ranch and slipping on ice... but has warm hands for once XD

And I just made tea, so I should probably go get that...........

What are your weekends looking like? How are your days going?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 03:47:45 )

@Wildfire: Oh no, no voice is so frustrating, I was there earlier this year though in my case it was from the flu. Hope you recover quickly. Sounds like you're having a nice day. :) Have fun tomorrow! I've been itching to go to the mall but I don't really have the money for it; might plan to do so next month though. Just spend a few hours, get a boba tea, maybe a cookie. ^_^

Sounds like your youngest is having quite the experience lol! And your eldest, are they moving or just visiting Texas? o3o I grew up there.

I'm not really doing anything this weekend. It's shark week and it's been a nasty one so I've been particularly lazy today. x_x Still need to get around to plant chores though so maybe I'll take advantage of the cooler weather to do that.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 14:16:59 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, no voice can be a bit annoying - especially when, with my strained voice, I have to "yell" in order to say things, and then I have to say them three times because nobody hears me the first two times (but that's kinda normal anyway, tbh... unfortunately /eyeroll/) but I'm using it as an opportunity to just "be quiet" and slow down... so it's all good, really. Except for my one friend who keeps calling me... and follows up with a text along the lines of "can you talk yet? not today either?!!" XD LOL. Silly lady! :3

... you get an itch to go to the mall? o_0 lol... I'm teasing you - I get it... kinda... and only "kinda" because I'm not really much of a shopper, so unless I'm looking for something specific, or my friend drags me along (usually with one of her daughters), it's not a place I am often found "just because". But, I get it. It's an opportunity to get out of the house without being in the heat (or pollen - lol) and walk around, people watch, get a tea...

My youngest is the impersonation of "adventure", I think... much to my chagrin as his parent.

My eldest is visiting a friend or two for a few days, and going to a con. He'll be in Dallas, I think - I'm still waiting to get a copy of his itinerary. He should have a little bit of free time, though, so if you happen to know of anything he "must see", please let me know and I'll pass it on to him (and yes, I know that you could very well not be from anywhere near Dallas...)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 15:09:42 )

@Wildfire: Hehehe I've been throwing snowballs since I was a wee lil' kid ✩◝(◍⌣̎◍)◜✩
Sounds like a lot stuff is happening to you this weekend. Enjoy your girl's night out!
There's some mild chores I need to do today but I plan to just rest and chill for my entire Sunday

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 17:29:46 )
@Purpsy: lol - it has been a long time since I've thrown a snowball. I think the last time was when I brought my kids up north to see snow for the first time ever... and before that, it was before I had kids! XD

I'm not sure there's a lot going on for me this weekend... just waiting for my friend to get me for a little time out of the house... but it shouldn't be too long or too exciting, tbh.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 18:50:14 )
@Wildfire: I feel like a sack of potatoes this weekend. XD lol barely moving and sitting in one spot for hours.
How was your outting today? :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 20:41:22 )
@Koah: LOL... I know that "potato" feeling - I've been like that for a week! XD Enjoy it. Gawd knows you need a little downtime! <3 So what are you doing in one spot all day, Potato Lady?? XD Video games? Reading? Just sitting and enjoying doing nothing??

I didn't go out with my friend - I bailed on her after she lost track of time because of the time-change, and was going to delay even leaving her house for another 2 hours, minimum (and she's notoriously late for things so it probably would have been longer). It was too much for me to just sit around waiting for her to show up, to then go run around who-knows-where (she's famous for dragging me everywhere and for longer than I would ideally like)... especially when I'm in an exhausted/recuperative mode with limited energy to spare right now, and don't even have a voice to speak with her anyway! And, I'm honestly kinda ticked that because I prioritized seeing her today, according to a time-frame that she determined and then changed last minute, it means that I missed the yoga class I was going to go to, and the other adjustments I made to my plans/timing for the day are for nothing... along with an expenditure of energy I didn't really need to use... and I'm just not enjoying the experience, tbh.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/13 15:35:10 )
Good morning.
I think we require lots and lots of caffeine this morning...am I wrong?

So... coffee... or caffeine in one form or another, anyone? ----->

And good morning. Again. I'm tiiiiiiired and I don't know why. I actually slept last night and I've been a bit of a slug the last couple of days...

How are you guys holding up?

What's in store for you this week?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 15:37:33 )

*grabs a cup of * I'm doing fiiinee this morning.
I had enough sleep last night but don't really have a lot of burst of energy to do anything at the moment.
I don't think I'm going to do much today, I do need to get back into drawing since I took a long break. I'm particularly just stuck on how to colour this one artwork to the point I nearly want to give up on it. Which happens sometimes or maybe I'll just sketch something else.

I've been doing fine these past few days. Just been on my own little world but also been fairly productive.
How are you guys been doing so far?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 16:09:57 )
@Purpsy: good morning. I'm doing well, thank you. I did some errands with my eldest son yesterday. Today I plan to do some laundry and hubby and I are going to an outdoor concert tonight (They Might Be Giants), so that should be fun. Otherwise, it'll be a chill day. I woke up late... but I also didn't really fall asleep until at least 3am /sigh/

So today is a creative day for you? Good for you! Hopefully when you take a look at the piece, an answer about how to color it will come to you. If not, then yeah... maybe it's time to work on something else for a bit and let that other piece "stew" a little longer.

I really need to get back in to my studio and start working on more things too... but not today, for me, I think...

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 16:29:49 )
@Wildfire: hope you have fun at the concert! and that you get more work done at the studio than you expect to ^.^
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/14 16:34:07 )
@Whimsy: Oh, I'm sure the concert will be fun - they're a silly group, full of silly songs and we'll be meeting a couple friend couples there too. Hubby and I will go down earlier for dinner ...

And thank you! I need to find the studio first... but once I get going... XD

How are you doing today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.