Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:31:57 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: I'm wondering if it's the browser you're using :0
Also, you might be able to send in a support ticket - should be at the bottom of the page under ticket desk.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:35:28 )
@0v7: lol. So this week, salmon. Next week, turkey?

@Koah: Yes, we have two 60# dogs; the crates are size L. They seem HUGE, especially since they haven't been set up for a while. I think I'm actually going to go to Petsmart and see if they have smaller crates that would still work for these guys, or maybe at least a nice bed that we can use without the crate, but also use with the crate if we need to...? Grr. If the crates weren't so useful sometimes, I'd just do away with them, but they are useful...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:39:31 )

@Wildfire: Yep! I'm looking forward to it, actually - haven't had turkey regularly in a while.
I figured out what I'm doing today, and it's Minecraft! Modded, because I have no self control >w>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:43:14 )
@0v7: I'm using chrome. I can definitely try a new browser. If I check it tomorrow and it's still glitchy, I'll send in a report. :d

@Wildfire: I've got 3 dogs that are 40-60 pounds. C: I feel you. I have to kennel my dogs when I leave the house. Too much work to break it down and stuff. I threw an old blanket in the kennel and now one of my dogs uses the kennel as a napping area.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:46:54 )

@Koah: I use Firefox if that helps! I think avatar creation went ok for my alter using Firefox, but I'm not sure >w>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:58:27 )
@0v7: I think my computer only has chrome atm. Oh well. lmao, Then I tried my phone browser... which is also chrome. hahaha. I feel silly.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 18:59:40 )

@Koah: I mean, I'm sure mobile Chrome is a bit different than desktop Chrome :0 Maybe. I only use Firefox so >w>;;
I think if you submit a ticket they'll just reset your avatar creation thing, I know in the past some people had problems with saving their avatar and they reset it or something :0

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:11:51 )
@0v7: I went ahead and sent in a ticket. C:
How's your day going?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:23:35 )

@Koah: It's going good! I finally set up backups for my files, and now I'm gonna play modded Minecraft >w>
How about you??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:29:22 )
@0v7: Oh sweet! Minecraft sounds fun.
I might just finish my book and jump into video games tonight. I'm in the middle of a couple of quests on Witcher 3 that I've been avoiding finishing. lol. I need to finish the quests.. I accepted them and found myself in spots where I should have really gotten more supplies before jumping into killing bad guys.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 19:30:53 )

@Koah: I hate when that happens >w>
I used to play a lot of Terraria in the beginning of this year and it was very funny seeing myself die multiple times because of lack of planning.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:15:56 )
@Koah: Exactly (re: dog crates) We used to crate the dogs whenever we left for more than an hour but since covid lockdowns, nobody has really left the house and everyone has gotten out of practice with the dogs - including the dogs! Even now that lockdowns are a little less restrictive, there's still usually at least one person home so the dogs are used to that now, I think. But if we can ever travel again, we'll need them crate trained :3 But oh boy they're ugly to look at and take up far too much room in the house!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:16:27 )
@Koah:
@0v7:

How goes the video gaming?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:23:31 )

@Wildfire: I had to stop 'cause of a migraine. T_T

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:38:40 )
@0v7: well that's no fun at all. Are you feeling any better yet?

I fell down an online rabbit hole.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:47:38 )

@Wildfire: A little - looking at low contrast stuff's helping.
What kind of rabbit hole did you fall down, if you don't mind my asking ?? :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:54:25 )
@0v7: I made the mistake of signing in to facebook. I just can't any more... so that was one rabbithole. The other is DuoLingo

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:55:22 )

@Wildfire: I only keep Facebook to keep in touch with my mom + my siblings. Otherwise, I would've deleted it by now.
DuoLingo is fun! I don't have the attention span to learn a new language though, so I think you're pretty cool for being able to do that!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:58:01 )
@0v7: Yes, I kept it to keep up with out-of-state relatives, and to connect with certain groups and activities within the homeschool community, but it has just become so extremely toxic -especially in the last year- that my stomach just churns whenever I sign in at this point. I just don't even care if I stay in contact with pretty much anyone there at this point. It's sad.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/7 20:59:26 )

@Wildfire: I understand the feeling - I hardly look at the app itself, even though I've weeding out the various -phobic relatives I had added on there. Thank goodness you can unfollow people and still be friends with them.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.