Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:20:11 )

@0v7: Yeah I don't eat grapefruit either so I don't know if it would effect my BC. I wish that the studies were already done so that we could actually know. T_T
RIP Women's Health

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:55:38 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Totalanimefan: I wonder when the studies will be completed :0 I hope sooner rather than later, 'cause it's pretty important ;w;

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 23:14:11 )

@0v7: Yeah I agree. I don't know how long the study needs to go on for either. Seems like most studies started in 2018 or 2019. But I would think you would need at least a year min. But longer would be better. But then did 2020 events mess up the study? So many questions XD
I guess just check with your dr and see what they say.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 23:57:05 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm pretty sure my doctor said it was fine - in fact, she was the one who suggested CBD oil in the first place, so I think it's okay to take both :0 I kinda forgot that my dr even recommended it for me lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:34:50 )

I'm good!! I tried to sleep all day too, with little success.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:37:52 )

My cats no longer wake me up, 'cause I shut my door. They do get.. clingy in the morning though, since grandpa leaves for work before I get up - 2 hours of nobody = the end of the world, I guess lol.
My plans for tonight are... draw maybe??? I. kind of forgot I started a sketch yesterday. >w>;; How about you ??

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:44:58 )

My cats haven't quite understood the concept of door shut = door still exists, lol
I'm debating on sketching over my sketch again to refine anatomy, but also, Boris drew a commission today and due to being in the same body I'm like, tired >w>;;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:49:28 )

Peaches used to yell under the door when he was a kitten and wanted to be in my room. It was very funny, he'd just stick his face under there and screm >w>
Maybe I'll draw.....tomorrow. I could sketch something tonight but also, I feel like I'd get too into it and stay up past my bedtime again. >w>;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 01:53:25 )

My other cats just ignore the door being shut entirely, thankfully. I only shut my door now to keep Peaches from coming in my room and biting my toes >_>

I'm hoping my bedtime is earlier than usual, 'cause I've been so sleepy all day. This is why you don't drink coffee every day for months and then quit suddenly lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:15:22 )

I've been drinking tea throughout the day. So much tea. Today I had maybe one cup, fell asleep sitting up in my chair so I tried to nap. That...didn't work. Too sleepy to be awake, too awake to be asleep. >_>

I might make some yerba mate tea tomorrow, it's like, on the same level of caffeine as coffee?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:22:16 )

My self control's better than it was a year ago irt caffeine - I used to buy like, huge packs of energy drinks once a week. Not sure how I didn't keel over from all the caffeine lol

Now it's like, one cup too much coffee? A n x i e t y

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:27:47 )

Maybe you could get canned drinks that aren't energy drinks? I switched to Arizona green tea to trick my brain into just buying those instead of energy drinks. Except now I buy cold brew coffee concentrate... so I think my brain's the winner still.

Have fun on your walk !!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:39:45 )

@0v7: Oh that's good. Then it's safe. I would listen to a Dr before I would listen to random internet pages from google, even though they have sources.
I will have to ask my Dr. I wonder if I can keep the same Dr even though I moved to a new state? I probably can't.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:42:24 )

@Totalanimefan: I think it depends on distance and health insurance :0 My health insurance lets me choose any PCP, which is good 'cause my insurance is based in Texas.. I live in Oklahoma >w>

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:43:35 )

@0v7: Oh I see. So maybe I could still do it. Or maybe TX and OK have a join pact or something lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 02:45:27 )

@Totalanimefan: My health insurance is Bluecross Blueshield - they've got like, insurance policies for every state, so I imagine if you have a "popular" insurance you'll still be covered despite moving to another state :0 I could be wrong though >w>;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 03:20:33 )

@0v7: Yeah I still have Health Insurance. It's United, but I don't know if my Dr can practice on a person that is not a resident of that state. Like I couldn't use my CA Dr anymore probably.
@koneko: Did you like the weather this weekend?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 04:34:58 )

- whats ur favorite party favor?
those cute lil bubble blowers they give out at weddings
- what's ur favorite cake or ice cream flavor?
strawberry shortcake & vanilla bean ice cream
- what's ur favorite color?
pink!
- how has your day been :-)
super good! got to stream with facecam for the first time and it went really well even tho i was nervous

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 04:39:09 )

@koneko: im good, thanks! you?

its sooo good & omg right they're just so fun lmao

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 05:11:57 )

@koneko: i love soup, soup is my favorite thing

omg that sounds great tho like having bubbles whenever you want them
once i went to a wedding when i was a kid and all the adults saw how much i loved the bubbles so they kept giving me theirs and i ended up going home with like 30 bottles of bubbles.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.