Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:21:46 )
I'm going 2 make som ginger lemon tea... Thank U for remindingn me about ginger , xvz, :'-0
- [ Boris ]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:25:54 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

one of my friends has ibs and is always drinking ginger tea lol
it kind of got me into ginger drinks this year as well :0 just cuz it's got ginger on my mind lol
i don't rly have tummy trubbles but i've grown to really like ginger ale this past year :9

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:44:11 )

@vitreus: Damn that sucks. I hope you feel better soon.
@xvz: Yeah same. I have very good hearing too, so I don't like loud sounds at all. They are really overwhelming to me. Yeah I'm glad that my place didn't burn down but it was a lot. The next night I had to take an anti-anxiety med and wait until I was really tired to fall asleep and I couldn't even turn my back on the alarm on the wall. Now I can be in there alone in the day, I sleep on both of my sides and I took a shower today. The thought of being in that room at night in the dark is still a no no even if Martin is just in the next room. I was also here alone on Wed for a few hours and I was ok.

Hope you get that back soon. A walk this weekend sounds really nice to me too. Even though there is Covid, we probably don't have that many nice weekends left before late fall. The weather is a bit better in DC compared to NYC, but it's still a lot for a Floridian.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 16:08:52 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Morning everyone!! I have returned....for now >:3

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:10:35 )

I'm good - just got done with the hell called Walmart. How are you ??

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:25:26 )

The people at Walmart were extra terrible. A lady was all up on my butt when I was trying to stay away from her, 4 different people stood in the conjuction of an aisle and the walkways adjacent to that, blocking 3 paths... several kids made fun of me, for some reason??? Too many rude people to count. >_>;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:25:46 )

I hope your power comes on sooner rather than later D:
I'd be so anxious if my power went out @_@

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:44:21 )

I hate going when it's busy but we always go on Saturdays... so it's always busy when we go. >_>;
Our Walmart's probably gonna be open for like, a reaaally long time, 'cause there's no competition.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:45:49 )

zzz been takin it easy today v0v need to eat dinner soon
someone was supposed to drop something off today but it went from 2-4pm to after 7 to now 9pm
i should have known from the start and just went abt my day, but i kept putting off stuff / running errands / going on a walk just in case i needed to be home
gonna go for a walk tmr though i think i need to get out of the house for a bit lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:47:30 )

i think we had power issues too :0 my oven n microwave clocks were reset when i woke up and then again later in the day

@totalanimefan: ahh sounds stressful! i'm glad you're able to relax again in the apt though
yeah definitely, it's been cold-ish at night now :0 need to jacket up before going outside

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:58:24 )

mm yeah i wonder :0

ah i enjoy packages ^^ is it anything fun?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 01:36:27 )

@xvz: I had a jacket when I was outside today. The weather was nice but it was cold.

Thank you. I'm feeling better about it everyday. I'm feeling stressed about 2020 issues in the world and I'm like do I feel stressed in my apartment cause of the fire alarm or cause 2020? I'm leaning towards 2020 issues, but still it would be nice to relax.
I don't want to get addicted to anti-anixety meds but I feel like I need them more and more. I do have like 4 pills left that I got in 2019 cause I told the dr that I need them the night before I travel cause I can't turn my brain off. She gave me 10. But I also want to save them for only when I need them not every time I'm stressed or anxious.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:33:33 )

@totalanimefan: i try to walk around 3 or 4pm for peak sun? :0 i went out earlier after it got dark and wore a fleece and a light jacket

it can be all of the above too! plus it does take a while to get used to new surroundings
if you're open to a rec, i take a natural supplement called ashwagandha and i think it's supposed to help a lot w anxiety! it's not addictive at all, and i know there are other non addictive supplements for anxiety that can be p helpful and ok to take on a more regular basis

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:35:30 )

ooh leather collar sounds cute ^^
collars and chokers are so much fun but i sometimes have a hard time having stuff touch my neck :0
i used to not be able to wear turtlenecks but am slowly trying to come around to it

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:57:32 )

I just kinda... hyperfocused on an art idea for an hour, drawing nonstop for.. an hour.
My wrist hurts, but it looks good considering it's a sketch and also two people and also hand poses I haven't drawn before.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 03:08:24 )

[stretches wrist] I'm the healthiest artist rn

Also things touching my neck is a hit or miss - sometimes, I'll like it and wear a turtleneck.. other times, I'm like No Touch My Neck and pull my shirt down so it's not near there. >w>; I do like having longer than usual sleeves, to pull the sleeves over my hands a lil. I blame those weird hoodies I wore in middle school that had a thumb hole in the sleeve.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:10:35 )

ahh i've been playing w my avi again this week lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:12:25 )

i like the way turtlenecks/mocknecks look, and also choker style necklaces, so i'm trying to get myself to be ok w it lol
i don't usually prefer fitted clothes though, a lot of my clothes look a little oversize on me

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:14:44 )

lol should i post em ?? or be patient they'll be a surprise when i wear them u0u
sometimes i put avis together and never get around to wearing them lol
i'm trying to be less perfectionist abt it too, like i could futz w it forever yk ... when i had fewer items it was easier to go through everything haha

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:36:46 )

@xvz: Thank you. I will look into it. I got some CBD oil, but I'm also on BC. I googled it and they aren't sure if CBD makes your BC not work. So I'm not taking the CBD oil. When the studies are out and we know I'll go off that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.