Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:16:20 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i think it is both :0

@totalanimefan: ooh how early do u usually sleep then? do y’all get up at different times in the morning?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:17:35 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Pretty cool that a movie can be both >w>
It gives me an excuse to watch it during Christmas instead of the usual xmas movies lol

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:18:44 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ooh i see ^^ itsss tower defense? :0?

true i can imagine there being both more demand as well as more supply
streaming (and vlogging too) are so interesting to me, like how we find comfort and entertainment in it
like it can feel like hanging out w a friend even though it’s mostly one sided?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:21:56 )

@xvz: sort of. 5 lanes, plant different plants to protect your home from the incoming zombies. it's a pretty relaxing game.
yeah. ive always been interested in it. ive just always told myself im not funny enough or entertaining enough but i finally just decided i had to stop talking to myself like that.
it is crazy though, like i enjoy watching mukbangs while i eat. i feel like i'm actually hanging out with friends instead of just sitting in my room alone. even though they cant hear me at all. super odd.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:31:19 )

@0v7: that’s cause they love you.
@Ghostie: I feel like that’s a lot of viewers. I feel like if I did that I would have 3. Lol
@Bonnie: my mom has made a full recovery!! I even saw her Labor Day. Thanks for checking <3 I’m good. At the end of the month I’m being let go from my job. So I’m trying to update my LinkedIn. Didn’t really have one before this.
@xvz: I mostly fall asleep between 11pm-12am. Then wake up at around 8am or just before that. ^^ I don’t have work until 10am but I’m normally in bed relaxing and then I get ready for work and take the dog out for a walk. Oh also light helps. It’s very hard to wake up if you have blackout curtains. Lol

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:33:29 )

@Totalanimefan: for how recently i started, it definitely is. ive really been working social media as hard as i can to help me grow. i also have a bunch of supportive friends helping me out, im really lucky.
i personally think everyone should try streaming, especially those with social anxiety. its helped me learn how to hold conversations and really boosted my confidence. even if i only had one or two people in daily, id still love doing this and never regret it.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:33:50 )

@Totalanimefan: My cats do love me - in their unique ways. Did you know cats tend to sit/lay near you when you're doing stuff to hang out with you? Sometimes, they'll even lay on the thing you're using to do stuff with to "mirror" you.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:34:31 )
Yes! Best holiday!!!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:40:05 )
-stops in over here-
-looks around-
-waves at people-
-picks up a couple confetti-
-trots off to torture herself with Italian-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:43:40 )
Have a good day!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:51:48 )

@Ghostie: it sounds like this has been nothing but a positive experience for you. And I just wanna say inb4famous. Lol
@0v7: yup. That’s my cat. Always has to be in the same room as me sleeps with me at night and is very sweet to me or wants to play with me a lot. We even got him a 2nd cat tree for the office room cause he didn’t like not being able to be with us all day.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:55:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Cats are too precious TwT

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:06:34 )
@0v7: there are a lot who sell them I know this much and they work out great I should send you a few things, are you on discord?

@Totalanimefan: awe I am so sorry to hear that, but it is almost October, and today is the first day of fall.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:08:58 )

@Unicorn: I don't use Discord much >w>;; Maybe PMs on here ?? (Is there a character limit for PMs.. >_>)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:14:24 )
@0v7: I aint to sure if there is or not to be honest, awe then I can't show you photos to the great ones I have tried out.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:15:02 )

@Unicorn: I'm guessing [img] tags don't work in PMs ??? :0

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:37:14 )

@0v7: they really are. I had this cat since he was 2 weeks old so he has really bonded to me.
@Unicorn: yup it’s the first day of fall! I’m sure Oct will be here before you know it.
@koneko: good for you. I need to do that too. Lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:38:59 )

@Totalanimefan: I've had Peaches since he was born, pretty much. Found him under my uncle's mobile home with his two sisters - none of their eyes were even open!! ;w; I've had Salina since I was 15, Rory since I was 13 or 14, Vampire Kitty since I was 10 (jesus he's old now), and Burrberry since... 3 months ago I think!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:42:16 )

@0v7: oh my you have a lot of cats. I just have one and I have a dog too. He’s old. He’s 12 and acts like an old dog.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:44:20 )

@Totalanimefan: I got a pupper too - she's like, 14 years old :0 I kind of have a lot of cats 'cause apparently I have a hard time giving away cats that I rescue/help get better >w>;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.