Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 23:58:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That is an extreme understatement.
The cynical parts of me wonder if it's ever going to get any better

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 23:59:35 )

@Wildfire: I feel that.
      Like shit just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:03:00 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: Usually when my aunt makes tacos/burritos/etc, it's seasoned ground meat, black beans, and refried beans as the main... parts? With salsa, sour cream, and uhh... more salsa, as sides. I make pico de gallo now more often than not 'cause it's tiring having the same thing once a week.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:03:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah. It's the Twilight Zone on Acid or something. It has been a tough day for me concerning this topic. So let's change the topic - why are you looking to get all the gaming technology? And what games are you looking forward to buying with the cash from working?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:07:03 )
@0v7: two kinds of beans? It's funny, but I don't usually use ground beef when I do this kind of a meal - I tend to go for the chicken or fish, and keep everything "light". It varies, too, depending on what I have around and what I feel like doing. Tonight was just real simple and real basic. I usually keep salsa in the pantry, but I don't usually keep sour cream (we don't do much dairy here).

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:19:36 )

@Wildfire: Sounds good.
      I want the new things because all I have are old things. lol
      For the Switch I want Animal Crossing, and right now that's it cos idk what else is for the Switch right now.
      But for the ps4 - my priority - I already have the remastered Spyro trilogy, and I want that Spiderman game, Uncharted 4, GTA V, Fortnite, and the streaming capabilities because what I use now is just my old laptop and that bitch can't last forever. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:24:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL - you have it all planned out, don't you? It's nice to have new things once in a while. The switch intrigues me a little but I don't really know what's available for it or how the controls work for it either. I guess I'm just not that interested, and really, I don't need any more distractions - lol!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:30:35 )

@Wildfire: I'll have to look up some Switch games, add em to my Christmas list. lol
      I need ALL the distractions!
      I have very little life, so the distractions are good.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:31:01 )

How many of the event items, sets, or bundles do you want to get before the event is over?

I'd like to get one of each item. I just need a bundle now, 800 confetti to go~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:31:49 )

Do you have a set of event items or are you working on getting your first set?

Like I said in my answer to the previous question, I still need a bundle to complete my set~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:34:26 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I don't have much of a life right now either and I spend far too much time on the computer. I'm hoping to reclaim my life soon, though, and I usually have a ton of projects going on, so video games are something that just tend to distract me from doing the crafts or projects that I want to do. I completely get it though!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:35:26 )
@Starlight: I guess some of my questions were a little redundant - sorry about that! Thanks for answering a couple of them, though - I hope they help you earn currency for that bundle! Do you consider having each of the event items + bundle + goodie bag the set?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:38:48 )

@Wildfire: Well, personally I think a set can be either all of the items excluding the goodie bag and bundle or all of the items including the goodie bag and bundle. It just depends on the situation

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:40:36 )
@Starlight: LOL - and for this situation?

I tend to think of the bundles and goodie bags as separate from the "set" for some reason, although they obviously contain the set or part of the set for the event.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:40:37 )

@Wildfire: I'm not a very crafty person, so I play videogames. lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:41:52 )

@Wildfire: I'm a collector type, so for this situation where the event is ongoing and I'm trying to get all of the items, I'd consider them part of the set!

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:42:17 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Video games are certainly cleaner and neater and don't tend to take up as much room as crafts!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:42:57 )

@Wildfire: Less glue involved, too.
      Though at this point, crafts would be cheaper. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:43:59 )
@Starlight: I can see why you'd consider it that way. It's just interesting that I don't, usually.

@Anarchist Beauty: Definitely less glue. And less glitter ;) Cheaper, though? I don't know - some craft supplies are not cheap!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 01:11:01 )

@Wildfire: But switch games are $60 a pop.
      And the Lite is looking less appealing when I can't buy cheaper shit from GameStop.... lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.