Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:04:58 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i feel like i haven't been on voltra too much lately too but in actuality it's really only been like 1-2 days Haha time moves so strangely ...

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:05:32 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

my favorite voltra emojis are the vreg and vichard ones!!! i didn't realize their npc's were so tall and lanky Lol i thought they would be cute round animals

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:05:43 )
@dragoness129: you guys were taking about vyctor and I thought the item came out but apparently not yet

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:09:06 )

Ah, no. We are just talking about the smilies Voltra has. So many great ones!
I also love that there are emojis for each of the crate items and such. Makes it easy to just plop into a quest or marketplace thread.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:14:24 )
Yes, there are a lot of specialized smilies and a lot of them are pretty neat. Sometimes I wish there were generic ones though- just a smile it just a confused face, for example- without the NPC aspects associated with it

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:16:00 )

Guess that's what the text versions are for ^_^
:)
>:C
etc.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:16:32 )
They definitely come in handy with quest or market threads!

I wonder when the next item will be released- I'm getting antsy for it -lol!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:36:31 )

I am always excited for new items!

And new commons will be coming out in just a few days too!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 02:00:34 )
@dragoness129: oh that's true! I keep forgetting about the commons release for some reason

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 03:02:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
[color=#696969]
@star2000shadow: lol - thank you. It's really more a matter that there are a lot of iRL things going on here today and the fact that my desktop is needing attention (technical issues that I'm ignoring right now because ...well, technology!) and that's the one attached to the scanner (I have been doing ballpoint pen on paper, then scanning the image and retouching digitally as needed)... and this computer is in dire need of graphics software.

Dang 'blinks' I know how that is...sorta..I've never had the problem of doing that, im not that technically savvy...I do arts for fun 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 04:59:42 )

I do enjoy seeing what new commons come out. Some I really love, others are last on my list to quest for.

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 11:17:20 )
How long have you been on Voltra?

since this past june, so about 3 months now.

- Have you experienced the anniversary event before?
nope im a fresh newb

- What kinds of items do you think we'll see be released?
i mean i saw all the items in the store. i didnt look through them all and preview them but i know im gonna save up and try and get all of them before the end of the event :P

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 12:55:46 )
Good morning

@star2000shadow: Yes, these arts are for fun, but again, I'm having some slight technical issues at the moment. Are you done playing with your av?

@dragoness129: It's always fun seeing new items come out :3

@lonelylucid: Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the event! How long have you been on Voltra? How are you enjoying it so far?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:29:02 )
How long have you been on Voltra? Since the start
- Have you experienced the anniversary event before? I.. guess.. honestly not too sure as my memory is wonky ^^;
- What kinds of items do you think we'll see be released? items that are easily seen as related to the npcs
- What parts of the event are you planning on participating in? well as I am sorta busy untill sunday ( where I most likely just will relax ) just the entire talk thing and try to solve puzzles as I'm WAY behind on having confetti

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:32:30 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I was making a mental note of what to make for lunch, was running through the fridge in my head to see what I could make.. and promptly remembered, I made tea eggs 3 days ago. They're supposed to like, sit for 24 hours in the... marinade. It's been 3 days.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:34:35 )
Oh dear. spicy marinade?

I bought some rice noodles, broccoli and pepper fruit so that I can have a hopefully fullfilling dinner at the mini LARP tomorrow
I recall I ate like 3 meals last time and still was hungry..

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:36:06 )

Not spicy, just... a really strong marinade.
Noodles sound good right now :0 Maybe I'll make udon soup.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:38:17 )
I want soup too but it will just be buillon soup maybe with some rice noodles to fill it a bit out.. just gotta wait 2-3 more hours ill its time to make dinner/ lunch for tomorrow.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:39:24 )

Yeah, my udon noodle soup is similar - I use chicken bouillon in boiled water (from my tea kettle) and microwavable udon noodles.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 16:40:41 )
I wish I had any asian stores nearby, I really miss quality noodles, tofu and the ingredients for miso soup

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.