Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Newbie Incoming! Hiya!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 05:30:12 )
Hi everyone! I don't remember how I ended up finding out about Voltra, but I thought the avatars were really cute, so I decided to join! I'm 25 years young, and I do mostly art and writing stuff in my spare time, along with reading (lots of YA lately haha) and watching anime and other animated shows(currently watching the new season of Aggretsuko along with the new season of Re:Zero).

Nice to meet you all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 06:34:21 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
@vivacity: Hello, and welcome to Voltra!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:06:07 )

@Vivacity: Hello and welcome! I can send you some things to help you get started!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:52:54 )
@vivacity: hello there welcome to voltra :) hope u like it here.. if u need anything dont hesitate to message one of us ^.^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 09:44:51 )
@vivacity: Hi there and welcome to Voltra ^^

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 13:42:07 )
@vivacity: How’re you enjoyin the new season (of Re:Zero I mean)?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 16:20:42 )

@Vivacity: hi welcome to Voltra. I think you will fit right in. Do you have any questions?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 17:09:27 )

Hey, welcome to the site!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 19:59:33 )

welcome to voltra~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:06:25 )
Ah thank you all for the warm welcome! I didn't expect so many of you to reply so quickly hehe. Also, seeing everyone's avatars, wow!! The art is so beautiful!! Makes me so excited! Also makes me want to draw haha.

@Crystalkitsune85: Ah thank you so much!!

@Colan: I'm really enjoying it and keep wondering what's going to happen next! I was worried it wouldn't get a second season because of how long we had to wait; I remember binging season 1 during college, and now I'm already over 3 years graduated!

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for the welcome and I'm still exploring the site, but I will definitely ask any questions I have!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:26:25 )

@Vivacity: awesome. We are getting new items shortly. New monthly items.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:33:31 )
@vivacity: Definitely a show worth waiting for. How’dja like your time in college?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:52:23 )
welcome! i'm sure you'll like it here ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:43:02 )
@Colan:
College was great! Well, it was great despite my mental health being awful for most of it, but I loved my major (classical civ) and studying ancient Greek and stuff like that, and I've made a lot of friends that I still talk to and am still close to! Of course, since I don't plan on going to grad school or working in museums or anything like that, my major hasn't really helped my job prospects that much... My bf is trying to teach me coding so maybe I'll have some more marketable skills haha.

@Totalanimefan:
Oh, actually maybe I do have a question! Where do we get clothes really besides the shops? It doesn't seem like everything everyone's wearing are in those shops...(unless I missed something haha).

@icedchai:
Thank you for the welcome! Just wanted to say that pandas are one of my favorite animals too! :D

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:45:57 )
hiya, welcome to voltra!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:55:07 )

@Vivacity: Yeah, there are items that you can only get from trading with a member that has it, or getting the item while it's in the shops. Limited time offer kinda thing. We have monthly items and seasonal items that you can get with ohms. Which you use real money on. You donate to the site and then you get ohms.
During events (like right now) you can post for event currency and then buy items with that currency until the event ends.

Here is a link to past items. Here

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:38:13 )
@vivacity: Dope. Whatcha interested in coding?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:59:57 )
hehe i love pandas,
my and my friend used to watch the panda kindergarten live streams for hooouuurrrs lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 22:59:19 )
@Colan:
I dunno yet really! I'm actually mostly learning because a lot of after-school programs seem to want to teach kids coding, so I figured I should get over my fear and learn haha. It's actually been pretty fun! I'd love to make games one day...then I'd be able to do all of it: writing, art, code (simple things only of course haha). XD

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 23:56:11 )
@vivacity: Coolie. What kinda game?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.