Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee A Newcomer Has Arrived

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 08:29:01 )
Hey guys!
I learned about this site from another avatar site and I'm really digging it so far.
My username is universal to the internet so if you see this name on other sites, that's meee.

I come and go on avatar sites all the time but Volta seems really nice so maybe I'll stick around longer than most.
Maybe even open an art shop since I love drawing.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 09:42:31 )
@ouja akuma: Hi there and welcome to Voltra!

I just took a look at your website and your artstyle seems nice ^_^

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 09:45:59 )
@ouja akuma: hello there :) welcome to voltra.. voltra is a nice wee community i love it here

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 10:21:25 )

Welcome to voltra.

°<°art by Keturah๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ–ค

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 15:50:02 )

@Ouja Akuma: hey welcome to Voltra! We are getting new items released sometime today. So look forward to that!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 17:35:34 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Also, your cosplays are amazing. I'm missing cons something fierce.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 17:45:36 )

Welcome to the site :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 18:13:12 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

@ouja akuma: hey welcome to voltra! ^^

there's a newbie guide and item museum for reference :-) and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

imo the art community here is p supportive and friendly :0 (as is voltra in general hehe)

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 09:32:24 )
Thank you all for the warm welcome and donations!!
I look forward to my stay here c:

@Priestess of Pie: Thank you!! I actually pretty much stopped cosplaying to finish school and continue my art career now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/26 15:48:26 )

@ouja akuma: A pity, but understandable! I know how much time it takes (and money oof ) It's good you're still putting that creative talent to work though!

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 00:01:20 )
@Priestess of Pie: Yeah, it was a lot of money. Materials, wigs, props, and then going to cons and paying photographers. It's time to step aside lol. Maybe I'll get back into once I finish school but who knows. I've been doing it for 10 years and never really got anywhere so it kinda became moot. Especially since the crowd stayed young while I got old...became harder to make friends.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 01:15:14 )
@ouja akuma:
heya, welcome to Voltra!

I saw your comic in your link. it looks interesting OvO!! Does comic fury gives you the website layout for your comic?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/27 04:05:30 )

@Ouja Akuma: You can always just do it for fun casually. As the mood strikes you. Just taking on those projects that are important to you and not have to keep up with the crowd all the time.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 03:50:25 )
@Kairu: Yep, comic fury as a lot of built in comic templates you can use for free. I have a website in the works but finding a coder to make a webcomic site has been a challenge so I use CF for now. They even let you use your own domain on their site without having to pay anything (they just encourage their patreon instead). It's a nice community. Thanks for looking!
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 05:13:56 )
@Ouja Akuma: i would try that kind of build up site if I want to go back into comicing again.
ๆœˆใฎๅ…Ž โ˜†โ˜…โ˜† ้นฟใฎๅ…‰
ใ‚ซใ‚คใƒซ • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.