Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Caffeinated Freebies - New Sample!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 17:41:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Well yay for more space! And I know the feeling of wanting to declutter somehow lol. I really like the idea of buying books again, but then they end up taking up so much space, and the likelihood of me rereading them isn't very high tbh.

I should really just sign up for a library card, but I'm not sure if the library is even open under the circumstances.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:34:01 )

@Aisukohi: Same! I'm not a book rereader. I read them once and then I'm good. The books and manga are mostly my husband's. I said if you wish to part with them take them to the library. (That's what I did with all my old manga before a left for college). So maybe we can do that and then lots of people can enjoy reading them. The library in CA aren't taking book donations but I think they are in VA.

Our library has online ebooks and emagazines you can check out. I read them on my iPad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:36:53 )
@Totalanimefan: There are very few books that I would reread. I know my library was taking book donations pre-covid, but not sure what their status is now. I would imagine not so much right now though.

I forget e-books are a thing. I have a Kindle Paperwhite sitting somewhere in storage, which was nice to read on when I did. The books were more expensive than their physical counterparts, but I liked that I didn't have to worry about physical storage space with that thing.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 22:00:11 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah Covid makes me even sadder when I think about the simple things we can't even do anymore :( I miss the library.
I husband has a kindle and Really likes it, I don't remember which one he has. ^^; Not having as much shit is totally my jam even before packing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:08:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Right? I miss being able to shop and try things on before I buy them.

I could still stand to get rid of more clothes, but it's hard to pick which ones since I already got rid of a lot lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:51:20 )

@Aisukohi: yeah I miss that too.
I tried to get rid of clothes but no goodwill is taking donations.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 02:18:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow, that's crazy! Are there at least drop boxes in your area to donate unwanted clothes?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:22:43 )

@Aisukohi: We are trying to find some.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 02:49:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Any luck in your search?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 03:03:16 )

@Aisukohi: I didn’t try today. I was working. I think I’m going to drop my donation items with a friend and they can do it once things are open. They have a garage.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 03:07:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, well that'll be nice of them to take them off your hands. :3
I'm drowning in my team's topic right now, so just trying to take it easy. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 02:21:50 )
Dusting this thing off with a new sample!
I need subjects to draw. >.>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 02:27:52 )
I see your art has improved :o Which is good ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 02:29:56 )
Thank youuuu! <3
I figure as I get more pretties to draw, it can only get better lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.