Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Caffeinated Freebies - New Sample!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 00:40:39 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah I hope so too. Also I am putting together something for us to eat right now. No way I'm going to the store this hungry. XD
I don't know what time the donation center is open at Goodwill, but it's already 4:40pm on a Sunday. I guess my husband is going to have to go during the week. He took Wednesday off this week to pack.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 00:41:01 )

How was your kid for their nap?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 00:44:12 )
@totalanimefan: Oh yes, that's the worst mistake you can make--going to the grocery store while hungry!! Whatcha making?
Maybe look up their hours? I ended up taking a week off of work for my move just to make sure things were where they needed to be.
Also he's still sleeping lol. He fell asleep late though, so hope this doesn't affect him going to bed later tonight.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:02:03 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah that's a mistake lol. I had Mac and cheese and my husband had curry. Both were frozen meals since I'm working on stuff for the move atm and can't be asked to actually cook.
That's a good idea. I should do that.....Ok so google only has the store hours, not the donation hours. RIP.

What time zone are you in? Central right? It is a little late to still be sleeping but you never wake up a sleeping baby/kid. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:04:54 )
@totalanimefan: That's okay--at least the food sounds comforting!
Aw man. Could always call to ask their hours too?
I'm Eastern, so I think 3 hours ahead of you? Maybe 4? I forget lol, but it's just after 8 here. He usually doesn't go to bed until between 10 and midnight, but he just woke up not too long ago since his dad got home from work.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:08:37 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah you are 3 hours ahead of me. It's 5pm for my right now.
I hope he's able to sleep tonight XD Maybe let him run around outside or something.

I guess I'll call them too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:12:41 )
@totalanimefan: Gotcha lol.
And I'll figure out something to wear him down. We've still gotta eat dinner (pork carnita tacos) so that'll help.

Do you have a ton to donate?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:29:15 )

@Aisukohi: Oh that sounds really good for dinner! Homemade?
I have 3 boxes worth of stuff to give. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 01:52:45 )
@totalanimefan: Yes it was! Well, the tortillas were store-bought, but the pork was made in the slow cooker all day. :D
And that's awesome!! Are you getting rid of any furniture?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:15:05 )

@Aisukohi: Gosh your dinner sounds so good!
No I'm not. All of my furniture I use. I live in a one bedroom apartment, so there isn't really any extra room for furniture I don't use XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:24:08 )
@totalanimefan: Do you have a slow cooker? Maybe sometime you can make a meal in it before you move?
And that makes sense. I basically got rid of furniture that was too worn to bother with, like our couches. Our cats basically destroyed them, but I wasn't too fussed since we bought them used anyway.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:32:48 )

@Aisukohi: In the before times, I would just get a street taco from a food truck for a dollar. XD Way cheaper and quicker and tastier than I could ever make. Maybe I will have to do that before I leave.

There is a rug that we aren't taking because the dog has just peed all over it and it's gross. Even with cleaning each stain as it happened, it's just not the same and I don't want to pay to have it shipped 3,000 miles lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:39:26 )
@totalanimefan: Street tacos are the best. <3 I wish I could buy them for that cheap here, but everywhere is too expensive imo. So rather just make them at home. But you should do that!

Anything you're gonna miss from Cali?

And I totes get that. You can always get a new one in your new home. I've grown to hate carpet and am so glad my new place has NONE.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:48:13 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah, those street tacos XD
But for real, I think the only thing I will miss is the amount of different boba places, the amount of different Japanese ramen restaurants and two of my good friends. The rest I can totally live without. I'm an East coast girl.
Yeah I can always get one for the living room before winter comes along.

I feel like I have no more sense of time anymore. I both feel like it's still March and it's also about to be winter. 2020 got my sense of time all messed up. It really doesn't feel like summer except for the fact the days are long.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 02:56:42 )
@totalanimefan: Oh man, I love my boba and my ramen. Lots of those places have popped up in my area over the years, so maybe they'll have some good ones where you're going? And I hope you and your friends can remain in touch!

I totally feel you. Even though I go to work 5 days a week, the days still blend together sometimes and I need a reminder of the date constantly.

I'm gonna hop off for the night, but I hope you have a good rest of your evening and will see you soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 03:01:44 )

@Aisukohi: I love boba and ramen too. And they have boba and ramen places in DC, it's just that I hope they are good. I don't like the cheap boba places that you a bunch of syrups and you can barely taste the tea. And the places where you can't change the sweetness is the worse. XD
A have been to a few good ramen places in DC, but also there were some places that used onions in their broth and I can't eat onions. Plus ramen base isn't supposed to have that XD
Which state/city are you in? I thought I remember you saying Canada though. XD

My friends and I will most deff still be in touch. They said that they would come and visit. (when COVID-19 is gone).

Good night!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 03:32:32 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

Hello. How's everyone doing today? Hope you all have a great day.

P.S, I like your art <3 @Aisukohi

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 22:09:23 )
@aisukohi: looking forward to seeing ur art work ^.^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 02:34:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I've tried a bunch of different boba tea places around here. The worst for me is when they offer a milk tea smoothie but the texture is powdery and to taste is just gross. I prefer popping boba or jellies over tapioca pearls though. Also I live near Jacksonville, Florida in the suburbs lol. The beaches, to be specific.

@Chiffonorange: Thank you! My day was kinda long, just working. Would you like some art?

@Lilmisskushy: Thank you! Feel free to order if you want lol. I've only had one piece requested and finished so far. ^^;
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 02:43:17 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@Aisukohi: You're welcome ^^ And I see, hope you'll have a great day while at work *sends you a virtual hug*

Sure *nods* Is it okay if I send you 1k volts? :o If you're okay with it, no worries.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.