Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Caffeinated Freebies - New Sample!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:39:53 )
Okay, so it's been years since I've seriously drawn anything, but that's where you guys come in!
This mini shop is pretty much experimental rusty art, so if you're expecting high-quality, you probably needn't read further.

Current Pieces Will Look Like:
(this may be updated over time)
- Pencil sketches on paper (no color)
- Pen Line Art (may be colored lines)
- Headshots, busts, or full bodies (depending on the level of inspiration)
Images may be large, fair warning.
- 0v7's OC Cinnamon!!
- ChiffonOrange's avi!!
NEW!! - One of my Voltra Avis!!

Will Draw:
(or at least attempt)
- Avatars and OCs (if I'm being honest, I do prefer OCs, but will still draw avatars)
- Anthro

Will NOT Draw:
- NSFW
- Multiple subjects (singles only please! Pets/companions don't count as subjects)
- CLUTTERRRR
- Characters without image references (ask me about this one!)

I think that's about it!
Please do feel free to ask if I'm comfortable enough to draw certain subjects, or ask me anything really!
Do forgive me if I disappear from time to time! But please feel free to chat here while you wait for your art!
Remember: these are ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Tips are appreciated, but never expected. Quest Thread is here for the curious ones.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:40:57 )
Completed pieces will go here!!

Finished Pieces:
Images may be large--fair warning!!
- 0v7's OC Cinnamon!!
- ChiffonOrange's avi!!

I'mma go rustle up some grub, so while I'm out, you guys feel free to post your hearts' desires!! ;D

NOW OPENNNN!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:49:10 )

I’m here.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 21:21:02 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

Maybe my OC Cinnamon? They're from a universe called Alternates where gems (not Steven Universe!) and humans co-exist!!
If you do draw them, let me know if you need any other info reference-wise!! (Also, can I tip 1k volts ??)

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 21:27:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Welcome in! ^w^
@0v7: Ooh, they're cute! Do you happen to have a full body ref so I can get more of an idea of their appearance?

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 21:27:58 )

if any of my ocs interest you? o:

good luck with your art journey by the way, I know how hard it is to get back into drawing after its been a while. it'd be cool to see some of your work c:
later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 21:36:05 )
@ghost: Echo really speaks to me with her aesthetic. <3 I'm looking at her stats...is her appearance pretty fluid, or are there some big no-nos for her?

Also thank you!! It has been really hard to find that inspiration, but looking at a lot of art lately may have just sparked something!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:11:48 )

@Aisukohi: How are you today? ^^ I thought I would keep you company.
@ghost: Hey there. How are you? How have you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:17:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking! Right now just struggling to get my son to take his nap. xD;
Also thanks very much!! I could always use company!
How are you btw?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:19:22 )

@Aisukohi: Here's their full body ref!! A lil warning tho, this image is... very tall =v=;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:20:07 )

@Aisukohi: oh no, that sounds hard.
I'm waiting around for someone from FB to come and buy a PC off us. After that we can start working on things that we need to do. Like drop stuff off of Goodwill and go food shopping.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:32:39 )
@0v7: Oh thank you! I'll see what I can whip up for them! Hope I do them justice! >n<
@Totalanimefan: He's finally asleep! =u=
And sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! I hope the person shows up just fine. Donating stuff is SO liberating. We donated a bunch of stuff when we were moving just to get rid of some of our load.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:36:19 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah since we are moving in like two weeks, we really gotta get this stuff out of the house!
The guy is here now finally. After saying it would be here soon for the last 2 hours. ^^;
I don't know how long he will be here for and then we can leave. I think that there is something else on my list I'm missing. I think also going to the ATM and getting some smaller bills out? I gotta make a quick list for the store too.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:39:52 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
am i too cluttered to draw uwu?
and gl with your art! i just started again. mainly pixels but im working on actual humans too lol

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:42:05 )

@Aisukohi: You're so kind ;w; Can I go ahead and send the 1k volts tip ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 23:19:14 )
@totalanimefan: Glad he finally showed up! That's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to sell anything...gotta wait on other people to do what they say they will. Good luck with getting your list together!!
@milkshake: Unfortunately yes, too much clutter for me. ^^; But a very cute avi!
Also thank you!! Your pixels are very cute, and I wish you luck with your artistic endeavors as well!
@0v7: I'm not sure if this is even worth 1k, but here you go!! (large image!!) Hope I didn't miss anything on their appearance, but please let me know if I did so I can correct!! Also I thank you very much for your character and for the tip!! ;u;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 23:25:38 )

@Aisukohi: OMG THIS IS SO GOOD :D!!!!!
Sending your tip now~

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 23:30:20 )
@0v7: Omg thank you!! ;u; I didn't think it turned out bad either for my first piece in who knows how long, but I'm proud! Thank you so much!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 00:12:33 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah, and then right when my husband was showing it to him it wouldn't start up XD So my husband had to reinstall windows on the computer and the guy is going to pick it up in like an hour.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 00:26:44 )
@totalanimefan: Aw man! That sounds super annoying!! Hope it all works out in the end!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.