Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Favorite Foods

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:24:22 )

Please tell me about your favorite foods. I miss going out to have food. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:29:16 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - extra points for opening a topic that we were just discussing...?? ;) <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:42:47 )

@Wildfire: lol I thought that it would be interesting to see what people will say. It's not like we have much more exciting things to talk about atm.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:52:40 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Black olives dipped in chocolate pudding

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:24:05 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

Oh boy, that's a hard question.

Uhh.... Sushi, ice cream, maybe bubble tea and french fries

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:48:25 )
@totalanimefan: i love italian food and chinese food.. lasagne and sweet potato fries and coleslaw is one of my favourites... i also love a bacon and onion chutney and cream cheese bagels... mmm yummy xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:49:34 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I have never heard of this lol
@ChiffonOrange: Oh gosh now I want boba tea! Those are all great foods.
@LilMissKushy: Cream cheese bagels! It's been so long since I had one of those T_T

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:50:58 )
I'm into Mexican food. Anything ungodly spicy is my favorite. My husband loves Italian food. We're not too picky about what food they are in those genres, everything is good.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:54:30 )

@Glume: spicy wrecks my body. T_T

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:58:18 )
@Totalanimefan: When I was pregnant I had the WORST heartburn, so I get it. That all went away when I had Chance, so I'm eager to re-wreck my esophagus. Bring on the pain! Capsicum is super good for you, as is all the onion and garlic I use in both Italian and Mexican... I feel like its a fair trade lol.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:00:05 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Yup, oh I didn't know bubble tea is called boba tea here tbh :viosweat: I usually call them bubble tea or zhen zhu nai cha in Mandarin Chinese xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:06:53 )

@Glume: If it's worth it to you it's worth it. Also I can't eat onions either. T_T
@ChiffonOrange: Good to know. It is sometimes called Bubble Tea here but I like calling it Boba tea (the other popular name)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:08:52 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ooo I see. I guess boba tea is much easier to say than bubble tea. :o Depending on the person ofc

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:15:26 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah, either way we are talking about a great drink. How do you like your bubble tea? What kind of tea do you get, do you get boba, or do you like jelly, or something else?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:55:22 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - it's a good topic choice. It just didn't occur to me to create a thread on the topic we were already discussing in another thread! :)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:55:47 )
There's something foul about the air here...

My favourite meal is Gardein Szechuan Beefless Strips tossed with steamed veggies, absolute heaven. It would be better if I could find them easier but for some reason I can only find the strips at this one single target near my current house

Otherwise - Taco John's potato oles and Taco Bell's bean burritos with potatoes, tomato chunks, lettuce, and no cheese

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 01:03:38 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Usually I prefer something sweet and boba as usual, sometimes I don't jelly as well

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 01:26:18 )
It's a toss up between Filipino and Japanese for me. The common denominators are their noodle dishes and dumplings (or things that are similar to dumplings). Some of my favorites between the two cultures (in no particular order) are pancit, lumpia, adobo, gyoza, tempura, katsu, ramen...I could go on lol. Filipino is in my genes though.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 03:19:11 )

@koneko: That all sounds good. I really like the impossible burger! It's great.
@Wildfire: Sometimes I have the good ideas XD
@grost: Sounds pretty good!
@ChiffonOrange: I like all kinds of tea. I don't normally go for black tea. I like it half as sweet with boba!
@Aisukohi: It's hard to beat noodles. It's one of the best foods.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 03:23:25 )
@Totalanimefan: lol! 💙
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.