Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are you looking forward to?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:03:38 )

I think we could all use a little something positive right about now. Please tell us anything you are looking forward to. It could be as simple as something you want to cook, or walking to the park.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:04:44 )

I’m looking forward to watching the rest of Fruits Basket. There are new eps every Monday.
I’m looking forward to baking some banana bread and I’m also looking forward to FaceTiming my mom and sister this week.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:10:48 )

@Totalanimefan: ngl, my birthday later this month ^^ ;;
I know nothing is going to happen, but at least it'll be anothe ryear ticked off =)

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫

Voltie — they/he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:57:28 )
aghhh, this reminds me i need to get back into watching fruits basket!! i loved it so much as a kid and im so happy theyre gonna be tellin more of the story. ill have to binge it soon, so, i guess i can also mark that down as something im lookin forward to...

besides that, im about to eat some pizza which is epic, and im planning a fun rp story w/ my bf, so im excited to get to write that out.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:58:53 )
partner and i ordered pizza today and i am ready to have some leftovers for lunch tomorrow owo
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 09:55:29 )
@totalanimefan: i cant wait until this is all over so i can take the babies to the beach and take them to the swimming pool to learn how to swim ^.^ ive never heard of fruit basket.. is it on netflix ?.. banana bread is yummy.. im sure ur mum and sister cant wait to see and hear from u on facetime ^.^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 13:51:37 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

Possibly going to a mall just to take a walk lol 'cause staying at home for too long does me no good despite me being a homebody, and maybe going to the arcade once it's opened.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 17:09:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

My romper that should be coming here within the next 2 weeks.
It's the first real purchase I made since I started working as a freelance artist.

Though it got taxed quite a bit so I didn't have as much as I thought I would have left over :vanora_sweat:
But it's super cute.
I needed some summer clothes as all I had was sweatpants.
So I'm excited for when it arrives.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 17:09:40 )
Long-term? I'm hoping Nekocon doesn't get cancelled. I know FF XIV Fanfest got cancelled recently, so I'm hoping the same doesn't happen with Neko.

Short-term: I guess Steam's summer sale in a couple of weeks, if they have anything really good. (Additional: I'm also waiting for the SDF-1 pin I ordered for my con bag to show up... stupid USPS. :vioangry: )
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 18:18:32 )
I'm looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen in quite some time and getting some long-overdue hugs. I never thought I'd say this given how comfortable I am being by myself (ambivert), but I miss human interaction.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 18:22:36 )
There's something foul about the air here...

Looking forward to living on my own finally. I mean, I'll have a roommate to take care of me in case anything happens, but living separate from my family is kind of exciting. Also scary, but this had to happen eventually :)

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 20:36:45 )

looking forward to artfight in july...

and it's a ways away but the last season of attack on titan is coming out in fall so I'm looking forward to finally being able to binge watch the whole series ADLKFJ

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 22:35:26 )
Leave him alone

My dolls' new clothes to get here, and their wigs. Plus two funny shirts.

he's a harmful old man

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 22:35:31 )

Wow so many replies! I'm so happy to see all of your positivity! I'll reply to you all.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 22:41:47 )

@Amber Lynne: What date is your bday?

@infinity: The 2019 version is sooooo good. The director is the manga author. I should add pizza to my list. It's been too long since I've had pizza. Maybe tomorrow ?

@Addy: Pizza is so good I love it! Was it from your favorite place?

@LilMissKushy: That would be nice, I hope that you can take them soon. Fruits Basket is an anime, and it's actually a very positive show! It's not on Netflix although I wish it was.

@ChiffonOrange: I wish that I was able to go to the mall. I don't go often but it's been awhile. It would be nice to walk around there.

@MoodyBats: Wow that's awesome you were able to spend your first earnings on something you like!

@onsenmark: Yay for more video games! When is Nekocon?

@Wildfire: I miss it too. I can't wait until it's safe to do those things.

@grost: That is exciting!

@Hachi: My sister is a huge fan of the series and is very excited to watch the final season! Tell me more about art fight? Is it something you will be hosting on Voltra?

@Another Movie Addict: Awesome! New things to play with and keep busy.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:17:22 )

@Totalanimefan: 28th
So... a few weeks still. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:40:21 )

@Amber Lynne: Our bdays are pretty close together. I'm July 17th ^^

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:50:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Me too! Wish it wasn't nearly $10 for tax and shipping though. :vanora_sweat:
But I'm excited to get new summer clothes.

I'm also excited about my site launching.
Idk when it will be launching but I feel it will be soon because it looks real good right now
and only needs minor touch ups+gallery updated more
and the domain name plan.

But overall excited to have my own site for my freelance art career.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:57:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh nice!
My sis' is on the 10th of June, and my cousin is on the 7th of July.
... along with Colin's on July 4 and anth on July 2.
... buuusy summer. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:30:33 )

@Amber Lynne: What happened 9 months ago?! XD
@MoodyBats: Congrats on all of those things. Those are big steps~
@koneko: I love hearing your stories about when you volunteer there. It will be nice. It will be a lot easier for us all to have something to talk about on Voltra again when we can go out. XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.