Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Terrible Tuesday (a light hearted rant thread)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 17:54:18 )

Ok guys you know the drill. If you are new here THIS IS THE THREAD WHERE YOU YELL IN ALL CAPS WHATS BOTHERING YOU OR WHATS TERRIBLE. And we can all join in and say how awful that is and add our own rant. First world problem ranting is encouraged.

Rant and make yourself feel better.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 17:55:56 )

LAST NIGHT I COULDN'T FALL ASLEEP CAUSE OF REFLUX AND NOW ONLY 6 HOURS LATER I’M AWAKE.

AND IM TIRED OF COOKING ALL THE TIME!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 18:21:17 )
OH NO.. I GET THAT SOMETIMES ITS SO PAINFUL ..IT BURNS:/ I HOPE ITS GONE NOW AND I HOPE UR ABLE TO GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT...
ITS SO HOT HERE ITS HORRIBLE.. I HATE SUMMER I WISH IT WAS WINTER AGAIN XD THE HEAT GIVES ME HEADACHES ...

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 18:21:41 )
@totalanimefan:OH NO.. I GET THAT SOMETIMES ITS SO PAINFUL ..IT BURNS:/ I HOPE ITS GONE NOW AND I HOPE UR ABLE TO GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT...
ITS SO HOT HERE ITS HORRIBLE.. I HATE SUMMER I WISH IT WAS WINTER AGAIN XD THE HEAT GIVES ME HEADACHES ...oops i double posted how do i delete the other post ?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 18:59:44 )

@LilMissKushy: HEADACHES SUCK DO YOU HAVE AC? YOU SHOULD GET IT.

@KDA Drew: CLEARLY SHE DOESN’T DESERVE THR PRIVILEGE OF BEING IN YOUR LIFE

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 19:27:58 )
I HAVE REFLUX TOO AND ITS SO DISGUSTING!!! IN PREGNANCY I THOUGH MY BODY WOULD EAT ITSELF FROM INSIDE OUT!!!!

MY BABY IS IN A TERRIBLE WEEK AND MY NIGHT ALWAYS IS OVER AT 5 AM!!!!!!! IAM NOT A MORNING PERSON
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 19:56:13 )

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴄᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1 ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʟᴍғᴀᴏ

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 19:57:13 )

ᴀʟsᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ɪ ɢʀɪɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:04:14 )

THIS DEODORANT I BOUGHT MAKES ME EXTREMELY SWEATY
ITS SUPPOSED TO DO THE OPPOSITE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:28:59 )

I HAVE NOTHING PARTICULAR TO YELL ABOUT EXCEPT FOR THE NEW TABLE THAT I BOUGHT TO HOLD MY RAT CAGE IS TOO TALL AND IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS IN THE LIVING ROOM :<

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:47:08 )

ALSO I AM TRYING TO WRITE AND GOOGLE DOCS KEEPS MAKING UNNECESSARY SUGGESTIONS :<

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:12:06 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

I HATE IT WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED MY PHONE SOMETIMES EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL Dx<

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:41:02 )
I LOVED MY JOB UNTIL THIS WEEK AND NOW I KINDA WANNA QUIT BUT I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE I CAN GO UNTIL I BUY A CAR LOL
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 04:36:15 )

I ALMOST GOT RAN OVER BY A TRUCK WHILE DRIVING

:vanora_cry:
still trembling

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:33:03 )
❄🌈Today is a fresh start, do the next best thing! 🌈❄

On Tuesday I suffered horrible issues with my mental illness. And I also found out a good friend was treated poorly. Though they had also treated me and others poorly it mattered not. I just wish I could have been there for them. They wouldn't allow it. And then when I needed someone which actually started Monday night they weren't there either. Nobody was. But that gave me the push and drive to create a new plan and do what I need to do take care of my kiddo. I may not be perfect but I do know that in my world in my life when you're family it is for life. And ohana means family.....and we leave nobody behind even when they leave us. And that's the gospel truth. Now somebody pull the lever!
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.